• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMI but this is the only thing keeping my hope alive for this month

Jay_Bird

Reaction score
Since I OV'ed I've had really thick white CM and it's getting thicker, slowly but surely.
To the point where, I'm sorry, that it soaked through my knickers today onto my Salon Uniform >.< ooops, and also, when I go to the loo it kind of...drops out but still keeps it's shape in the water - if that makes sense.

Does this indicate anything?!
Opinions?!
I was certain this wasn't my month, my other symptoms have been minimal, just the usual sore BBs on and off/dizzy/tired.

I tested yesterday, 8 days before I'm supposed to and it was BFN :/ so I really don't know.

xOxOx

didnt want to read and run but thats odd!! dont really know what to suggest!! but hoping it means you get your :bfp: wait till your day of testing x

Increased cm can be a sign of pregnancy for some women. It is not always indicative of this, though. If it's different for you, however, I'd say it's a good sign! Fx'd for you! :hugs: :dust:

I hope it's a good sign.

Good luck to both of you too :]

xOxOx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho