TMI- CM after m/c

LoveLost

Reaction score
Hey ladies after I finished bleeding from my m/c several weeks later I got what seemed to be the start of fertile quality cm however it is not clear like it used to be it now has a yellowish tinge. Now it is happening again this cycle, what should be clear fertile quality cm is less slippery and with a yellowish colour not clear. Anyone experience this, also there is no smell, so I don't think it is an infection.:wacko::wacko:

Firstly sorry for your loss!!

Seems like what i have noticed! I miscarried almost 6 weeks ago and have had for the last week brown/yellowish discharge, on and off and mostly when i wipe (sorry tmi) i too havent noticed a smell so cant be an infection!

Hopefully its a sign period is on its way, fingers crossed!

Im thinking of ringing my EPAC Nurse to get information if no sign of period by end of Jan!

xxx

I had my erpc on 14th jan, finished bleeding on 16th and I have had loads of cm since and like you no smell. Suppose it's too early for me to be having any fertile cm? But I am constantly feeling wet (sorry tmi) this week

I have heard you can be quite fertile after miscarrige, not sure on how true it is though! x

Yes i got loads of this 2wks after i mmc and i thought it would be fertile cm especially as i got a positive OPK that day too, so dragged poor OH to the bedroom etc, but 2 days later i started bleeding again 'like a light period' i was gutted. xx :cry:

i've had a lot of cm too, and mine has been yellow, mixed with some clear ewcm. i assume it was from ovulation, but not sure. it came and went over a period of a wk though. was wondering if it was fertile cm or not. i googled the crap out of it and even youtubed it (to see if i could see comparisons to mine). the crap we go through to have a baby is ridiculous! i'm so frustrated with the ppl tht get knocked up just by their husband looking at them (got one of those friends, she's currently preggers with her SIXTH child!!!).

Hey ladies, mine did change later in my cycle it did get more clear. I think it's just our bodies getting back to normal. I don't have an apt with the OB until Feb 25th but when I do I will ask her there. I too google it and couldn't really find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->