TMI -constipation back 18 weeks :(

emma4g63

Reaction score
I struggled bad early on..
Then i went to pretty normal or looser thsn usual..sorry !!
But now i havnt been to the loo on days
Im so umcomfortable and bloated
I have increased my water etc.no luck

Is it normal to get it again bad ..
I remember with dd cryin in pain with it on holiday and i think i was 18 weeks then!!

Anyone else ?

Also 18 weeks, and I'm constipated too :( I haven't been until now though!

Awww gem uv been lucky up to now
Its makes u miserable dont it xx

All I can think of is seriously up your fibre intake and see if that helps.

Hope you feel better soon ladies :)

It does :( my diet is really quite high in fibre anyway so I'm surprised! Will have to eat loads & loads of fruit lol.

Lol well i broke it haha with a spicy spring roll !!

Xx

I've been taking fybogel more or less since I got my bfp because I'm suffering so bad with constipation. It keeps me going (literally) but if I miss even one day I can go 6/7 days without going and then when I do I end up with diarrhoea (sorry tmi).

I'm at a point where I either can't go or I can't stop going, there isn't a middle ground :nope:

Yep rainbow i think im the same..dayd nothing
Now diareehea !!
Ill try that as i need too feel comfortable xx

I am the same and have been constipated the whole time. Eating spinach salads, tons of fruit, and drinking so much water.. Nothing is helping.

I'm dealing with the same problem! I've found if I take a probiotic every day, then it keeps things ALMOST normal. But I ran out last week and haven't been to the store to pick more up, and things IMMEDIATELY stopped working!

Hi Emma and Gem,

It is time for you now to take Digestic that is good for constipation problems. It can help you to have a regular bowel movement and aid your colon health. I have been using this one whenever constipation strikes me. No regrets as it is very effective.:thumbup:

I get constipated on and off. Sometimes I get horrible backaches from it, which is really weird, but has been a constant in my life whenever I'm backed up. I've noticed that taking my prenatal vitamins helps me, but I don't know why. I've checked the labels and they don't have stool softeners or anything.

I haven't gone since Saturday and I'm currently eating a can of fruit salad. It helped last time but I have never been constipated until being pregnant and it is so much worse than diarrhea. My husband doesn't believe me but I spent forty minutes on the toilet barely farting just praying something would start moving... and nada.

I've been drinking prune juice but sometimes still go two or three days without a bm. I'm not sure if it's working or not. I'm going to try to drink a tiny but every day. A lot makes me too gassy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->