TMI... Discharge concern

Pne1985

Reaction score
I went to the bathroom and wiped after I peed and there was a very small glob (about the size of a penny if it was in a perfect circle). It reminded me of the white part that you find in an egg white before it is cooked. It was more of like an off white/super pale yellow color. I've had stuff similar to this before off and on but I guess I never really investigated it as closely as I did today. Anyone else have this and can tell me if it's normal? I have been having a decent amount of discharge for the whole second trimester so far. It dries white and is pretty hard in my underwear. Once again, I'm sorry for the great detail!

Yep normal I'd say. I get loads of discharge now, its gross. As long as it doesn't smell or have a funny colour you should be fine

Sounds normal my love. Iv had a lot of huge gobs (sorry really is a tmi conversation!) since my bfp, at times its actually fallen out as I stand up. its caused by raging hormones and its likely that yours have recently stepped up a notch causing it to thicken slightly xx

Very common... sometimes it crosses my mind that maybe I'm bleeding because so much comes out at once! Joys of pregnancy :D

Of course its nothing compared to the feeling of things coming out AFTER baby is born..lol

Lol totally normal i just started on progesterone inserts i would totally take the regular discharge any day lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->