TMI - egg white discharge at 6 weeks

mummof1

Reaction score
So ever since before my BFP I had an increase in discharge . I actually posted shortly after my BFP about heavy discharge during pregnancy. It was sort of creamy but now it's changed to stretchy, egg white like I would get during ovulation so I'm wondering if that's normal ? It worries me but I'm a worry wart BIG time!

I've gotten that on and off this whole pregnancy so far. Actually it goes back and forth between different consistencies lol egg white, sticky, creamy, snotty and watery lol also goes between white and yellowish. Pregnancy is just weird :haha:

So weird !!! Lol ! I forget if I had it with my previous pregnancies but it's definitely annoying and today when I saw ovulation like discharge , I was like what the heck is this normal ?! I've done some googling and apparently it is very normal. Just a bit of an inconvenience that's for sure .

Definitely is! And I hate wearing even my cloth liners lol I don't remember it with my previous pregnancies either. I always had loads of creamy with them so I've done a lot of googling myself this time lol

Same here. Consistency changes and it goes between white/clear and pale yellow.

With my daughter I sometimes felt like I peed myself - I had to much discharge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->