TMI - EWCM and sperm

Pink1981

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hoping you can help me! Before we started trying I always knew when I was ovulating because if a change in cm but now we are trying I'm finding it really hard to tell when it's EWCM and not just the night befores Spermies :blush:

I literally wonder the same thing. I find it hard to keep track of mine, we BM every other day so I always thought it was the little guys! :spermy: :blush:

I've wondered the same thing. I googled it the other day, actually, and apparently after 12 hours most of the sperm are out and you can check cm, especially if you do keels to expel it.

I'm skeptical though as I swear I feel different up there for even a day or two after sex!

I once read that EWCM doesn't dissolve in water like other types of mucus? Maybe do a water test with it? x

I wondered the same!
Maybe EWCM is just a myth and it's all just sperm, lol!

Definitely not a myth, ask anyone who is not having sex...lol.

sperm doesn't stretch like EWCM. also, EWCM doesn't dissolve in water. I don't miss EWCM for the sperm, but watery CM and sperm feel JUST the same.

Hi ladies, hoping you can help me! Before we started trying I always knew when I was ovulating because if a change in cm but now we are trying I'm finding it really hard to tell when it's EWCM and not just the night befores Spermies :blush:

I wonder too

Glad I'm alone! I will try the water trick next month thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->