TMI I know... but is THIS m/s??? And what is that!?!

DevotedMommy

Mother of 1, 1st Tri w/#2
Reaction score
Ok, I am soooo sorry to bring this up but I am freaked out... I have had diarrhea a few times today. I have felt like crap, almost feverish but no fever. My temp was 99 F... No vomiting, but nausea and heartburn all day... Gagged a couple of times and once had a tiny bit of vomit come up in my throat but swallowed it back down... Yuck, just what you wanted to hear right? I also had some really severe abdominal cramping earlier, all of a sudden when I layed down to try to take a nap... I got up, ate some crackers and drank some water and it went away. Well, this evening I had a really dark BM. It wasn't quite diarrhea but hurt and had alot of cramping, felt acidic... There was so much pressure that I kind of peed at the end... Well I looked at it because there was so much cramping / pain... I saw a chunk of white stuff in the stool that looked like tissue. That was disturbing... what do you think that was? I have no idea if it came from my stool or my pee, although it looked like my stool... YUCK YUCK YUCK, I KNOW!!! I am just worried and probably just freaking out over nothing. I have been able to eat and drink today although I have felt dehydrated at times anyway, possibly because of the diarrhea... Should I wait it out until tomorrow and call the doctor and try to get in? Or am I completely overreacting and should do nothing?

Trey to get in at the docs hun, it sounds like a bug, but the white thing doesn't sound right coming from pee or poo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->