Tmi I'm sorry...

B

becks

Just wondering if anyone has experienced more frequent bowel movements during their 2ww? I normally go every 1-2 days but for the last 3 days I've been going 3-4 times a day?? Would have put it down to a bug along with the nausea but haven't thrown up or had any loose stools?

Anyone else? My friend had this before she got her bfp xx

I usually go every 2-3 days but I noticed right after O I def don't go for like 3 days:shrug: Then it turns into daily...not sure if it's related to all the hormones or not but def noticed a pattern change

Hmm it's a strange one. I've just messaged my other pregnant friend and she said more toilet visits were a big thing that changed for her during her first week or two.

Gotta be the hormone changes then...geez they wreak havoc in all areas lol

I've been testing a few days - very faint lines on walmart 88 centers, but frer anything I see or think I see is only in today's pic and def gone once test dried :shrug:
I want good solid non guessing lines before I claim anything lol.
I posted the pics on the October thread just a bit ago
GL to us both and :dust:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...48-testers-counting-come-october-bfps-55.html

I'm pregnant and have been experiencing that. I don't think it happened to me until I was 5 or 6 wk along though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->