TMI lol anyone else libido gone crazy?

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
When im not pregnant I dont have a very high sex drive. When i am i cant get enough, anyone else the same?:blush::haha:

I wish! I'm still happy to oblige my husband, but I would love to have your "problem!" I say just enjoy it, and I'm sure your hubby is too!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes! It is ridiculous ! I have literally cancelled appointments so that I can self love.....

Self love..yes. I am bloated and don't want my husband really seeing me right now, but when he's not home...hahaha. I gotta get over the not wanting him to see me part, but until then haha

I have the opposite problem - mine disappeared. I'm about to put up "Missing - last seen" signs! :rofl:

Mines totally gone! I feel a little mean on poor hubby when he looks all hopefull at bed time but the thought alone is enough to make me feel sick! I'm not usually like this when we were ttc it was 3 times a day!
I'm having crazy sex dreams though most nights (keeping that to myself as they aren't with dh!)
Xx

Mine has disappeared, OH is trying to find it, with no luck 😂
Sunday I had a crazy need for sex haha, but it's gone again. He was looking all hopeful tonight. His little face when I said no 🙈

I have had my days, some weeks I'll want it all the time, others I don't want him touching me.

Mine was completely nonexistent during the whole first trimester. Now that I'm in the second, it's making a comeback appearance but still hasn't gotten to any kind of crazy level...yet lol

As sad as this is to admit, we haven't had sex since we conceived :haha:

My poor OH - I will make some effort tonight as I do feel for him but my libido is non existent.

Mine was completely gone during my first trimester because I was just so exhausted all the time, but it has returned with a vengeance now. Let's just say that BF is not complaining haha.

Mine disappears at 3rd trimester lol still sex crazy here, dreams everything haha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->