TMI - Painful pooooo?

Sunseal

Reaction score
Sorry, this is going to be TMI, but is anyone else suffering from A LOT of pain when they poo? I don't mean stinging or anything like that, but you can guaruntee that as soon as I sit down on the toilet to go, baby wakes up and goes mental. Suddenly my rectum feels like it's being stretched and squashed and the task of going is agony!
Also, this morning, it was so runny, which you'd have thought wouldn't hurt so much, but it still did!
Really want this baby out now!! Is anyone else having the same painful problem when they poo, or is it just me?? xx

I had this when I was pregnant, unfortunately I still have it and my LO is 4 months old...my dr said it may be internal piles (as nothing on the outside, TMI) from the pressure of the baby and the labour. Just drink plenty of water and it will keep it softer (sorry) and slightly less painfull.

Aah, that could well be what it is for me then, I don't want internal piles!! :(
Thanks for your help, if it's still there after baby is born I'll go and get it checked out to confirm and whatnot

I'm not sure what it is but I have it too, to a point I don't want to go for one sometimes it feels like I'm going to be pushing little man out too :(

Haha yeah, it almost feels like when you get trapped gas down there and makes you wince. And it does kinda make you dread going for one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->