TMI pic, should I be worried about this? So stressed..

B

became

So, I've been having this spotting on and off for a few days now. I got 2-3 on a digi this morning, after a 1-2 on Friday.. I'm becoming obsessed with the fact something is wrong, I just want to cry. I'm booked in for an early scan next Tuesday, but I'd love some reassurance off anyone who has been through a similar thing, and all has been okay. I have bad stomach pains but I think that's due to the sickness bug I'm just getting over, as they only started when the bug did. Thank you so much for any replies! :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 25
I will first say that I don't have any experience with digitals at ALL, so I can't comment to that part.

But as far as the slight spotting. Nope. I don't think that is anything to worry about. On my computer screen that almost looks yellowish which I actually fairly frequently (and no, it's not an infection, it just happens).

But even if it's actually a reddish brown, you are early enough that it's likely implantation bleeding that's just making it's way out now.

Slight bleeding (and I wouldn't even call that bleeding, I would DEF call that just spotting) in early pregnancy is not uncommon.

Good luck!

Wait, I just re-read the digital part. So you got a 1-2 and THEN a 2-3?

Then, even though I don't know much about them, I would think you're doubly-fine!! (I thought part of your concern was that the reading had gone down)

I had that with both of my children :). With Thomas it got to the point that it looked like a period but he was absolutely fine.

Everything sounds fine. That just looks like the tiniest amount of old blood most likely inplantation. Don't worry. :hugs: xxx

Wait, I just re-read the digital part. So you got a 1-2 and THEN a 2-3?

Then, even though I don't know much about them, I would think you're doubly-fine!! (I thought part of your concern was that the reading had gone down)

Thanks very much for your reply! It has gone up yes, not down. I'm hoping it'll stop ASAP, as I've been having it on and off for a few days now. X

If that picture is what "spotting" looks like then I've been having it this pregnancy without knowing it! My cm always looks like that. Spotting is usually dark brown, dark red or light pink and you will know if it becomes worrisome. It will flow like a period with fleshy clots (sorry for the tmi). If it went from 1-2 to 2-3 then I wouldn't worry, that just shows your levels are increasing. If you are concerned about levels, you can request a beta from your doctor. You usually don't need an appointment, just call them and ask to talk to the doctor. Explain your situation and why you want it done (the spotting) and they should allow you to come in for a blood draw.

Looks like the littlest bit of implantation bleeding. Mine was like that but pinker. Yours is brown because it's older; your body is no longer bleeding and is just still flushing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->