TMI question!! RE: Discharge

wlovew

Reaction score
Up until today (4 weeks 5 days) I've had a lot of milky discharge... Today I've just suddenly gone dry. I'm so worried this pregnancy will end in another miscarriage that I'm noticing every little thing and kind of going crazy.... Has anybody else had this happen to them or had very little to no discharge and had normal pregnancies? :wacko:

I'm 20 weeks today and since the start mines been on and off.. Couple of days I'll have none the next I'll have a crazy amounts. For me it was a normal symptom :)

I'm 5 weeks and mine comes and goes, loads some days and then others barely anything. Just had my levels done today and my hcg was 1001 so my little jellybean is perfectly fine. Try not to worry!

Ok, thank you ladies. You just really eased my crazy mind!! I just need to make it another couple of weeks and I'll get an ultrasound and see the little heartbeat!!!! <3

I haven't had lots this whole pregnancy! When I do get cm it's definitely not what I would call a lot. I had a scan on Monday and everything was fine :thumbup:

As with other posters I agree totally normal. One day I have tons. Next day bone dry. Almost painfully so. No worries hun!

How about your symptoms? I had major fatigue at 10 DPO which is why I took a test and got my BFP 5 days before my period was due. The fatigue was there a few days before and a few days after and has pretty much subsided unless I sit around most of the day, then I feel like crud. I have had cramps, some days worse than others, but no spotting. ZERO nausea. Boobs were SO SORE at first but they're much better now, still a tiny bit tender. Worried that my symptoms are subsiding :(

My boobs are still tender but they have never been extremely sore. I'm so exhausted and nauseous though x

Note that nausea didn't set in until about a week ago. You're stil early :flower:

Some mummies to be don't get any symptoms at all Hun and go on to have perfectly healthy babies. I wouldn't worry too much over a lack of them. Maybe your just gonna be one of the lucky ones that doesn't suffer with ms. Plus I have every symptom going right now including horrible sickness and I still worry constantly. Think worry is just a normal part of the first tri. Always something to be concerned about x

Mine comes and goes one day I'll have tons of it and the next day I'd be dry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"