TMI question....

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Hi all :flower:

Just a quick question, I am on cd16 at the moment & my last few cycles have been up and down in length, 40 odd days 20 odd days 30 odd days, so it's hard to say when AF is due. Also, I used to temp ect but decided to stop after mc 2 cycles ago.

As I say I am in cd16 and this morning after wiping, I felt 'something' come out and when I looked on tissue (sorry btw this is the tmi part) it was like a mass of cervical mucas, stringy sticky type. The type you pull between 2 fingers and won't break. I've never had this before. Anyone have any idea what it could mean? I think I've read it's a sign of ovulation, but I've never had it before. And as I no longer temp or take opk's I can't confirm if it is or not.

Thank you ladies

X

Hi all :flower:

Just a quick question, I am on cd16 at the moment & my last few cycles have been up and down in length, 40 odd days 20 odd days 30 odd days, so it's hard to say when AF is due. Also, I used to temp ect but decided to stop after mc 2 cycles ago.

As I say I am in cd16 and this morning after wiping, I felt 'something' come out and when I looked on tissue (sorry btw this is the tmi part) it was like a mass of cervical mucas, stringy sticky type. The type you pull between 2 fingers and won't break. I've never had this before. Anyone have any idea what it could mean? I think I've read it's a sign of ovulation, but I've never had it before. And as I no longer temp or take opk's I can't confirm if it is or not.

Thank you ladies

X

That sounds to me like ewcm which seems to indicate impending ovulation. I heard that it can come after ovulation..its due to a rise in estrogen for whatever reason. i had what appeared to be ewcm on cd8-9 even though im supposed to ovulate in 3 days from now. SO im not sure if i already ovulated or if im still gearing up for it. the body is a wierd thing..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->