• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMI Question

_jellybean_

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm wondering if I have an infection...? I had a c-section four weeks ago. Things smell different (like actually GROSS) down there. Even if I shower, a few hours later the smell is just gross. My urine also smells strong. Thing is, my doctor isn't in til Tuesday, so I'm going to wait to call, but I wanted to know if this could be normal? I'm grossed out by me!

Hiya, do you mean your scar or down below? Doesn't sound right Hun, not something I experienced x

When my incision got infected it was more painful than usual. And the skin all around it turned red. Just even touching it was painful. I didn't realize it was infected until it actually started to drain some puss. (Gross I know). So I went into the ER and they knew right away.. Those were my signs. Hope it helps.

Not sure if you mean incision or lady bits but either way that is not normal go to dr hunhope you feel better soon

my incision smelled the first c-section i had. it will go away it just takes a while. i just had another c-section 6 weeks ago and my incision still smells. clean it with baby wipes during the day, that helps. but still talk to your dr just to make sure its not an infection.

my incision smelled the first c-section i had. it will go away it just takes a while. i just had another c-section 6 weeks ago and my incision still smells. clean it with baby wipes during the day, that helps. but still talk to your dr just to make sure its not an infection.

Im no expert, but I don't think it's normal to smell a all. If anyone's ever does then I would get it checked out straight away. I wouldn't play around with it it either or wipe it with anything as it needs to be left to heal. Smell= infection in my opinion and therefore needs checking out. Hope it gets sorted x

I meant my lady bits:( I will call my doctor on Tuesday, and so then he will be able to run a urine test. Thank you so much. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->