TMI : Rough BDing during ovulation?

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
I hope this isn't TMI, but my husband and I have never been the type to make 'passionate love', except on a special occasions (it means more to us that way).

TMI :
I was wondering if maybe I have been doing it wrong this entire two years. :wacko: We usually have rough sex and after he's finished sometimes he will use his fingers to help me finish.

I wonder if that might somehow mess things up or effect our chances? :shrug:
I'm sorry if I sound like a complete twit, I was just thinking this the other day and wondering if that might be the problem?

If he's inserting his fingers, that might mess up the ph balance in your vagina, which can kill sperm. But if he's just manually stimulating your clitoris I doubt that has had any effect. But rough sex or passionate sex, doesn't matter. lol. As long as those swimmers get up in there, the method involved doesn't matter much!

I think you should be fine. When you ttc EVERYTHING gets so technical, ughggghhh, lol.

I'm sure it's fine. Us women, we know how to worry about everything. I am a strong believer in God and it helps me to just think, it's all up to Him and not to me. Doesn't matter how you have sex, just matters that sperm get where they need to be :)

I'm sure it's fine. Us women, we know how to worry about everything. I am a strong believer in God and it helps me to just think, it's all up to Him and not to me. Doesn't matter how you have sex, just matters that sperm get where they need to be :)

agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->