tmi, sex whos still having it :P

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
let be honest! ive had sex more times this time around than when I was pregnant with my first, I honest feel not too bad lol my boobs r ok looking, ive the attention of my husband he seems to like my pregnancy body and doesn't bother him theres bump in the way happy bedroom in this house! any one else the same?

Don't feel to bad here either, we didn't do much in first tri and early second I just didn't feel like it most of the time and I'd get terrible painful bh during and after but all been good/better than normal for us for a couple of months now.
Xx

yeah we didn't either in the first tri its a little 'rule' I have and hes the same to be honest I feel too sick and tired in the first tri to go near him haha, when we were pregnant the first time we did and we lost the baby I know know it had nothing to do with our loss but with our son and this one we didn't 'just to be safe', until well into 2nd tri

Oh I know we were quite active in first tri with my mmc and it did put me off slightly/make me a bit nervous.
xx

Only about once a tri ha ha! I just can't face the thought of it!

i was the same on my first couldn't stand the thought of it :haha:

We're still having fun! This is our first. Really important to me that we take this time to bond, not JUST through sex- but that's important to me too.

Not a chance! Enjoy to those who are, but it's not for me right now.x

pppfttt, no :( we tried 2 ( maybe ) 3 months ago & it was the most painful thing ever, so havent tried since :( i just cant do it :( feel bad for my DF but hey ho.. x

We didn't have a lot of sex during first tri because of spotting. Maybe about three times during that whole trimester :/
Second I was exhausted and just didn't care to have sex, but we did at least once a week.
Third tri, pretty much nada. Once every two weeks? Tired, feeling fat, you know.
Once I hit 38 weeks we've been at it almost every other day. We want this baby OUT!
I cramp like crazy after sex though. I just tell myself that sex will get her out faster...

Oooo like rabbits. Sex has always been a daily occurrence and I'm proud to say that it has stayed that way the entire pregnancy. Granted, things are more straight forward and less kinky for lack of flexibility lately. But now I'm afraid it has little effect on helping start labor because my body is so use to it :-/ because baby refuses to come :growlmad:

No not here! We've been on a ban since 24 weeks because I have a total placenta previa. It's driving us both mad but but best keep baby safe.

I get such painful BH's that we've hardly been doing it at all! :haha: Poor DH!

I got put on pelvic rest. So none for me. But my hormones are crazy and if I had my way I'd be getting it a lot!

We were but I‘ve got thrush that I‘m still trying to shift so treating us both and avoiding it for the minute but generally we‘re 1-2x a week and will up the ante when we are trying to get baby out!

Through most of my first and second tri, we didn't really have sex much at all. Once we hit third tri, it picked up some. But now with my hip pain and bh, it's dwindled back down to maybe one a week. Except this last week. DH had really been in the mood. I think he is trying to get ad much as possible before he can't anymore :) It's getting into peak season at work and will be working 12-16 hrs a day 6 days a week until just about a week before my c-section. I'm not really in the mood most of the time, but I do tend to oblige him as long as my hips feel ok. I feel kind of sorry for him.

Probably about once a week through the whole pregnancy, some weeks more but our timing with each other is totally off- either he wants it and Im feeling huge or exhausted or I want it and he's not having it lol. Last pregnancy sex at the end did help our little man come on his due date so we need to start doin it on the regular! Honestly I can't wait to have my body back and regular "sexy time" without the big ol belly

Yep we still are at least twice a week but only since about 16 weeks sickness was horrific before that it wasn't a option

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->