tmi, sex whos still having it :P

We've continued to have sex. Sometimes twice a week, sometimes not for weeks on end. At this point I'm doing it only to help get baby out. I tell my husband that I want his prostaglandins.

My husband has never not been in the mood. Ever!

Xx

You lucky woman! :winkwink:

Lol, no not really... because he's super offended if I'm not and he thinks he's hard done by because he would be happier with 2-3 times a day not 2-3 times a week, heaven forbid something happens I my world where I need a break!
He even wanted sex when he was ill with campylobacter food poisoning - gross!
Xx

I feel better in my body than I have in about five years, but I've such unbelievable pressure in my bits that sex has, recently, been so painful and uncomfortable!

I don't recall this with my first LO, we were having sex right up until she was born with no issues. I'm not sure why, but it's like I can feel baby bearing right down and you know that feeling when in sex, your cervix gets rammed really hard and it's really sensitive and ow! - it feels like that all over :(

Before I hit 37 weeks, we probably had sex twice since I got pregnant!
I keep thinking to myself "should have sex tonight and try get this baby out" then I realise it's effort and just go to sleep :haha:

We've been having sex about once a week for most of the pregnancy, but recently haven't because baby is footling breech and doctors don't want me to go into labour before the date of my elcs (which is only one day before my actual due date). But it's booked for Wed. a.m. so I told DH we need to get some action in before the postnatal recovery dry spell. It's on tonight :haha:

We've been having sex about once a week for most of the pregnancy, but recently haven't because baby is footling breech and doctors don't want me to go into labour before the date of my elcs (which is only one day before my actual due date). But it's booked for Wed. a.m. so I told DH we need to get some action in before the postnatal recovery dry spell. It's on tonight :haha:

Randa, is the baby coming THIS Wednesday?!

Hey Nina!
Ya, only 2 days left - scheduled for this Wednesday a.m. I'm excited and nervous all at once. I've been griping on BnB about how upset I am at having to have a c-section, but I'm also so excited to meet my little guy in less than 48 hours! How are you feeling? Your DD is so close! Any signs labour is imminent?

Couldnt stand the thought in the first trimester....3rd trimester hits and boom, can't get enough. Must say I am enjoying being excited about my hubbys advances rather than feeling irritated by them lol. Am saddened by the fact that it will probably wear off post baby )-:

I want my husband constantly but our schedules dont usually work out and id say we have sex about once a week, currently. Buuuut ive been wanting him much more often than that.
However, as others have said, it gets difficult and my knees/hips hurt often which sucks.

However we've been possibly planning a kinky time involving another man *ahem* and i was wondering if anyone has had experience with that and could give advice..? Is it possible? Safe? Was it fun?

Remember we're all adults here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->