TMI soft low open cervix

dollyminxture

Mammy to 1 and expecting
Reaction score
hi all, sorry tmi but my cervix has been soft high open and quite wet this week and now it's soft low sticky and open so confused. any idea what stage of cycle I might be? I've been trying to track but have really irregular periods. I've had temperature spikes and drops too. ideas?

Can you post your chart?

This cycle I had a soft high cervix on CD13 and yesterday AM (CD15) when I checked again in the morning it was low soft and open....I had some pains and a couple hours later checked again and it had rising super high again, was starting to firm and closed shut.

This morning FF gave me solid cross hairs for ovulation on CD13....so I'm guessing it just took a couple days to firm, move back up and close.

If I had to guess, going off my experience I'd say you ovulated. But post your chart so we can see your temps.

hi girls I haven't got a chart I use the glow app for my phone and enter all of my details on there. it's seems like a should of ovulated but I had not even a faint line from POAS, it seems to be going back up now though so you
may be right. better get dtd xx

You dont have to get a positive opk to ovulate. Some women never get positives and still o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->