TMI sorry

vixy

Expecting baby boy #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to check if this is normal in late pregnancy as I can't remember from last time. I have been getting a lot of stomach ache in the evenings/through the night when I wake and then have loose bowels every single morning as soon as I wake I rush to the loo. It's been happening for almost a week.

Is this normal? Xxx

I wish it was normal, then id be going! Im suffering the other way, totally corked up & uncomfortable.

I think loose bowels could be your body preparing for eviction O:)

x

I've had an odd feeling/ sort of nauseous tummy for 2 days....am I being optimistic that he's thinking of arriving or have I probably just got a bug ??

Sorry your bunged up! Ooh the joys of later pregnancy xx

im the same as u i think its in preparation for labour so i keep getting told

I'm getting this too hun but it's too early for me to be prepping for labour. It's horrible :(

A couple of weeks before labor begun for me i d get the same... Achey belly during the night and loose bowel following...then a couple of weeks later that s how it all started...ache...full blown diarrhea (sorry) and oups 4 minute apart contractions! I d say your body is definitely preparing

Hum think I'm just being hopeful but I really hope he arrives soon, I'm feeling very odd and it's not fun when for me or my DS who wants mummy to play :(

A couple of weeks before labor begun for me i d get the same... Achey belly during the night and loose bowel following...then a couple of weeks later that s how it all started...ache...full blown diarrhea (sorry) and oups 4 minute apart contractions! I d say your body is definitely preparing

Fingers/toes and everything crossed xx

I've been having this lots too - but like cupcakekate it's too early for me!!!!

(Unfortunately) I mentioned it to my doc, b/c I'm having loose BM's and going 3+ times a day and she made me give some stool samples (it was a hideous experience for me - I'll spare you the deets!) So if results come up with anything I'll let you ladies know! But hopefully it's just your baby on the move out! Good luck :)

thats how I was before I started labor!! Hopefully its right around the corner for u :)

I have been having that for a few weeks plus just a little while ago i had a bad episode (its in my post 'please please please help epo question' i think is what it is called) but i put it up to too much greasy stuff it would be nice if it means things will start tonight

Im so glad iv read this feel loads better knowing a lot of you have all had the same, I also get this and have had it for last 2 maybe 3 weeks. so does it mean my body is getting ready for labour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->