TMI sorry...

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
But.. has anyone else had pregnancy related diarrhoea? The last week I've been getting bad cramps and then having it, usually before bed and once or twice during the night. It's making me feel horrid 😷

With her I had the diarrhea and the vomiting. it only lasted in 1st tri, but then came back in the 3rd lol

I vacillate between constipation and diarrhea and have since getting my bfp. It's normal for me to have such bad bowel upset during my luteal phase so I'm not surprised and expect it to fully continue throughout my pregnancy. I usually get 3 days of constipation followed by a day or two of the other extreme. Then maybe a normal BM then cue constipation. It's hormonally linked unfortunately. Maybe you'll be lucky and it's just a first trimester symptom for you. I haven't been too lucky....

I had this at the exact gestation you're at! It went away after about two weeks of a bland diet ❤

I've been going back and forth between loose stools (EW that sounds gross af) and constipation.

I had loose bm during my 3rd week. I'm only 5w2d, and now the loose bm has stopped, but I get a stomach ache after every meal and poop (sorry, no other cuter word than this) a lot and often. Digestive systems going crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->