(TMI thred) How do you judge your cerv fluids for ov after sex?

Aphrodite-Tor

Reaction score
Sorry again, this is graphic.

Last night i started to have a little cerv fluid signs. Today there was more, whitish thick and creamy. This is the first time for me so i was a little excited to say the least. Now the next signs are the fluids going clear, then clear and egg white stretchy. But heres the problem...

Today I had sex, now thats a good thing, but how do i judge my fluids now? I do all the stuff, sticking my bum in the air for a bit, but as its known 'what comes up must come down'. Well for me its the same 'what goes in, must come out'.
I figure after 20 mins of sitting with my bum in the air is enough, and what hasnt implanted (which ofcourse is pretty much everything) comes out. Most comes out within the hour, but for the next 24 hours theres no way for me to acuratly judge my cerv fluids cos there will be other stuff coming out too.
Do other girls have this prob?

You are definately not alone in wondering this, I have the same problem too and wondered how you can tell what is his and what's your own! Hope someone has the answers on here. Xx

Wish i had thought of putting it like that "Whats yours and whats his" hehe. Sounds better then what i said. :rofl:

(TMITMITMI)

okay when you test your cm put it into a clean beaker of water if it sinks to the bottom thats your cm if it doesnt its man fluid.

also if your checking for egg white when you rub it between your fingers egg white still has the shine to it man fluid will just rub into your skin and not stretch.

Ooh thanks! Ill have to write that down. Thats such a handy thing to know. :hug:

Ive spent the last 2 years googling everything im becoming quite an expert :) if only the info i knew would get me pregnant

"man fluid" :rofl:
great tips! very useful thanks tudor rose :)

Another mystery solved! thanks :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->