TMI - Vomiting

kittenattacks

Mummy to Xander
Reaction score
Last night while cooking dinner I had really bad wind and was burping like the whole time. I felt crappy so I lay down on the sofa and waited for DH to come home. I didn't want to eat dinner and had such a pain high up that it hurt when I breathed.

Luckily I had a bucket because all of a sudden I rolled off the sofa and vomited for like 10 mins.

I have been drinking bits of water and had some plain biscuits with a cuppa for breakfast but I don't feel hungry but even after not sleeping well last night I just feel like crap but don't want to eat or sleep.

Should I be worried about this? I had no MS and never vomit usually. LO seems to be moving around a lot this morning so I'm guessing he's ok.

I guess it was just a random sickness :wacko:

Sounds like you might have picked up a bug hun. Try to keep hydrated and speak to your dr if you still feel crappy in 24 hours. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Yeah I agree sounds like a stomach bug...but I've heard morning sickness gets makes a return in the 3rd trimester. Maybe it's just hittin ya this one time...? Ginger tea or ginger ale works wonders. So do seabands...if it returns :)

Playing it by ear today. Stomach really unsettled still so burping like crazy!

I have bouts like that as well...usually with horrible heartburn too. Good luck with all that. Have you tried Tums?

My ms has returned in the past few weeks, i'm not too bad in the day but i'm sick lots at night time and late afternoon. I think it's to do with having so much pressure on your stomach from baby and the late 3rd tri hormone surge too. You could just have a bug tho. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks everyone. I have been ok so far today with toast and water. I don't want to risk anything more because I have my NCT antenatal class this evening and I really don't want to miss it. Hopefully it was just something I ate that i rejected..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->