**TMI WARNING** EWCM question???

bunni84

Reaction score
hey ladies

so i been taking my pregnacare tablets as does Hubby (His and Hers Preconception tabs) for 2 weeks now, and i been doing the OPKs for the 1st time ever, i started testing on cd 16 as i was away on holiday the week before...and for the past few days OPK been getting darker and today i did my OPK and it looked like a positive to me (so cd 21) however i did notice something strange...well strange to me anyway.. (thread for today's OPKs: https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/622606-positive-test-let-me-know.html)

**TMI** :blush:

a few days before my positive OPK my CM was so much whenever i went to the loo it was literally dripping out, and was very EW, thats never happened to me before at all...but now i got my positive OPK my CM isnt much anymore...in fact im a bit dry...does this happen around O time? you get dry?

whats going on?! i dont get it....:shrug:

It usually dries up after O, not quite before, but I've had it do that one cycle. If you temp you might have the best idea of what you ovulated, but the usual guideline is to BD whenever you have EWCM or a positive OPK. Maybe you surged when you got the EWCM - were you taking OPK tests then?

Hope this cycle works out for you!

Do you usually have EWCM? I don't, and if the tablets worked for you I might look into them.

Next time you have watery or EWCM you should probably start DTD until it goes away. OPK's aren't foolproof necessarily. The only way to be sure what's going on is to temp, that way you know when you have ovulated. By looking at the OPK and your description of your CM, you may have already ovulated. I hope this month works out for you! Good luck!

ok this is a strange one

i didnt have EWCM for the last 2 days...and it shows up again this morning, dripping EWCM...i checked its CM by putting it in water to see if it dissolved or stayed as it was...if it was seminal fluid or arousal fluid it would have dissolved in the water...but if its CM it coagulates and goes into a ball, which is what it did!

so..hmm im confused..maybe im still fertile?? :shrug:

me and DH are BD'ing daily since the EWCM showed up and my OPK's started to go darker, i will test again today to see if it goes darker or lighter...

It usually dries up after O, not quite before, but I've had it do that one cycle. If you temp you might have the best idea of what you ovulated, but the usual guideline is to BD whenever you have EWCM or a positive OPK. Maybe you surged when you got the EWCM - were you taking OPK tests then?

Hope this cycle works out for you!

Do you usually have EWCM? I don't, and if the tablets worked for you I might look into them.

Nope never had EWCM like this ever!! it just used to be slippery when i wiped, but never to the point where its dripping out when i go to the loo, this is the 1st time thats happened and its only been 2 weeks since i been taking the pregnacare tablets....

i think i caught the surge...check my 2 pictures out below, the 1st one was from yesterday, the darker one is today's

so what now? BD every day and lie there for half hour? or twice a day BD...help, what to do...i clearly O late in my cycle then...so i wasnt catching it before at all!! :haha:

how long do i have now i detected surge?? is it 36 hours??

Attachments

• IMAG0632.jpg
    IMAG0632.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0635.jpg
    IMAG0635.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 7
any1 help? i got 36 hours now right?? im confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics