• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMI wet underwear??

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is kinda gross so I am sorry.. For the last few weeks I have noticed that my underwear keeps getting really wet. Originally I thought maybe it was sweat because I had been so warm and I read of some people noticing this..but now it is constant..every day my underwear are soaked and I was wearing pantyliners but they kept coming off. I don't know if I am just leaking urine and am not aware it is happening but it is even a little through my jeans at the crotch..anyone any info? Sorry this is so gross :S

I have this problem also and its so gross, I agree :( I just keep applying new pantyliners. I think its has a lot to do with normal preg discharge and also I know that I might leak a drop or 2 when I sneeze ect.

I have this problem also and its so gross, I agree :( I just keep applying new pantyliners. I think its has a lot to do with normal preg discharge and also I know that I might leak a drop or 2 when I sneeze ect.

is yours a discharge consistency or more watery? Ha I feel so weird asking a stranger this lol has to be done though! yeah I leaked when I blew my nose earlier:blush:

definitely more watery than anything! occasionally it will be like the leukorrhea discharge, creamy and white, but the majority of the time its just watery. No worries on asking lol.

definitely more watery than anything! occasionally it will be like the leukorrhea discharge, creamy and white, but the majority of the time its just watery. No worries on asking lol.

Ah ok well then that would be the same as me, phew ha I suddenly got paranoid that maybe my waters were leaking :wacko:

Totally normal-just keep those panytiners handy lol

I have had this for weeks, its annoying. I worry like once a week that it is my waters, but I've been checked and they told me my amniotic fluid levels are great, so its not that, just discharge. If you're worried, it doesn't hurt to check it out, but its probably just discharge.

Doing your pelvic floor exercises is a must. I wish I done it more, because I still suffer with this 5 years on from having my daughter :-/

I've had this and I honestly feel like it's just getting worse. I've had to swap panty liners for full on pads. I get some right funny looks when I'm at the check outs :rofl:

Me too, pantliners are not cutting it, they keep moving! It's so gross! I thought it was getting better now it's full on worse now.
I went to soft play the other day and the pantyliner ended up stuck to my inner thigh and I had no way of adjusting it without looking crazy! Luckily I was wearing leggings and dress... I don't think it was noticeable!

I worry about my water leaking a lot too... I'll ask my doc next appointment but it does sound pretty normal? Pregnancy is making me crazy with worry :'/

Unfortunately normal seeming (and gets worse! ) mention to doc in case there are any specifics about your pregnancy they'd find concerning....but Yeh, mines a cute combination of sweat, pee, and regular discharge...since about 18 weeks (aka July so it's probably combo pregnant and just hot) I've been sweating down there sooooo much. It's really annoying and gross...but anyway, my doc had said unless i soaked a regular pad in less than 3 hours not to worry about it.

With ds2 I remember taking naps and waking up to being soaked when I stood up! All was normal tho, I even got it tested a couple times for amniotic fluids!

This happens to me in the mornings when I get up, or when I wake up from a nap. I feel like I am leaking! It's not a huge amount so I'm not too worried, but I am planning on mentioning it to my doc at my next appointment just to be on the safe side.

I'm the same & was also worried so thanks for asking to the OP. Don't remember this from my last pregnancy. My little girl looked at my knickers the other day & asked if I had weed - wasn't quite sure how to explain!

I'm having the same problem! You're not alone mamas. I just carry a bunch of pantyliners with me now.

I had this through my pregnancy and sorry to say it just get worst lol, I'm now 34 weeks and find that I'm wet or have a lot of discharge its horrible.

The only advice I can give is keep panty liners handy

Just soooo much discharge at this point!!! And for me, I pee myself (just a trickle) when I sneeze of cough too much or just because - I've had this with all of my babies. I don't do panty liners because they never stay put for me, so I just change my underwear (and pants when it's pee) a few times per day. If I use the restroom and notice ANY discharge or have a wet feeling during the day, I change them. Sometimes upwards of 10 times per day!!! This is my fourth baby, and I have lots of underwear because I've done this with every one of them. I also do a lot of laundry. If I don't change it right away, though, I will get a yeast infection pretty easily. So do be careful!

Well I am a lot less worried ha just another lovely pregnancy symptom. Mine actually has died down a little over the last few days so fingers crossed it stays like this (although I am doubtful) but I will enjoy the freshness while it lasts ha x

Uggg!! one of the yucky pregnancy symptoms!!! and it only gets worse!! the only time i get excited over it is in the last couple weeks when i start loosing the mucus plug and I start looking forward to it hahahaha sorry TMI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->