*TMI* Why is it that...

Whitbit22

Proud Mommy
Reaction score
I am only horny when af comes! It's so frustrating! :growlmad: Wouldn't you think it'd be around the fertile time you would want to get like this? I am finding lately I am having to put a lot of effort into it around THAT time. Being a woman is so confusing! Anyone else have this problem?

I don't have a problem with having sex when I NEED to for baby purposes, but I am WAY more horny when I'm on AF, which makes no sense, because I know that I really don't want to have sex, it's too messy, haha.

I have softcups, but wouldnt they be uncomfortable during sex? :haha:
I dont have a problem with the mess, dh does! Lol oh well

I've actually read about this somewhere (although I can't remember where). Apparently, women can get more aroused during AF because of increased lubrication and moisture. I'm sure that the weirdly shifting hormones don't help either. But yeah, it is really weird, but I get the same way. Talk about frustrating. :haha:

Wish I could channel these hormones during O! Dont get me wrong, once we get started I enjoy it, but weirdly enough.. Right now dh could look at me and flip my switch! Lol

Ditto Me too. Have you ever heard the saying "dog in heat" or cat, they go crazy...:haha: I just chuckle at that because I never understood why I got so horny during AF, damn hormones... So needless to say I'm sure your not the only one who feels this way... Man your body can do some strange things sometimes...

Haha. Actually, though, cats and dogs go into what we call heat because they go into something called estrus. Their hormones cause them to spot a little during their fertile time, but this is linked to ovulation and not to any sort of shedding.

A lot of people believe that human females, for some reason, no longer go through estrus, as it's no longer biologically necessary. This is debated, however. I personally don't feel as high a sex drive during O as I do during AF, which maybe means my body is just plain confuzzled.

I'm the exact same way its soo annoying? I dunno why either cause then its like a murder happened lol sorry tmi!:dohh:

omg im so glad its not just me! i thought i was stange. as soon as af comes i am so rediculously horny!!!!! no fair!!!!!

That is sooo true! Feeling horny is one of my PMS list!!! And I never feel as much close to OV. weird!!

I'm the exact same way its soo annoying? I dunno why either cause then its like a murder happened lol sorry tmi!:dohh:

LMAO! :rofl:

Well Im glad its not just me! Sucks that DH acts like I'm trying to violate him... lol

im the same!! Always thought it was too messy to try though!! hee hee. I think its partly because you know you shouldnt!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->