To all mother's of angel babies...

S

Semanthia

Happy Mother's Day!!​

Today my father texted me saying Happy Mother's Day and that he was thinking about me and Charlotte. I have spent all day thinking about it. It kind of bothers me that to society we are not viewed as mother's because we don't have living children (unless you have other children of course). As mother's of angel babies we have had to make some of the most difficult decisions. Every decision I made was for her well being and in the end I had to make the worst decision, that no parent should have to make. I hope this does not offend anyone. I just wanted to sent out an acknowledgment to all of you.
Even though my father's text made me cry, I enjoyed the reminder that I am a mom too! Having to make those difficult decisions and carry the grief while going on with life makes us some very strong mama's.
:hugs:

Beautiful post Semanthia..so sorry to hear of your loss of charlotte. Mothers day was hard for me also, i too had to make that heartbreaking decision about my baby boy last year. We will always be mamas to our precious babies, i feel we are extra special mothers for having carried an angel:) Best of wishes to you on your journey...xx

Happy Mother's Day. We are all mothers even if our babies are angels or here with us on earth :hugs::hugs: Happy Mother's Day to all and I am so deeply sorry for all losses , my heart goes out to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->