To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

saveme

Reaction score
Congrats to all you girls who just received your BFP H&H 9 months to all you ladies...:happydance::happydance:
So help out your mates still in the 2ww and let us know all of your symptoms...:thumbup:
To keep us busy its always nice to read stories and symptoms from women who received their BFP'S...:baby::baby::baby:

Thanks so much all are welcomed...
:hug:

I've had extreme fatigue.... first sign actually! And I've been sick to my stomach.

I didn't have anything out of the ordinary apart from at about 7-8dpo, I couldn't stop cleaning. Usually when I clean, it'll be for a couple of hours max but this lasted a whole weekend and wasn't my usual cleaning routine. I was scrubbing carpets clean, cleaning out the inside of cupboards, clearing out under the stairs. It was crazy and did make me wonder if it could be a symptom. Got my bfp the following Wednesday so that was my one and only symptom x

hey ladies....for me it was lack of symptoms. normally when i have had AF at around 8DPO my boobs ache for a few days.... they didnt hurt this cycle, so i just knew. also around 8DPO i had this tugging/pulling sensation to the right of my belly button....i had this before with my last pregnancy, and finally the 2 days before I tested I had this pressure like felling in my uterus and I was peeing WAY more. Some things I also noticed but dont know if they will be helpful is that the week leading up I always woke up with a stuffy nose and or a sore throat and I started getting really hot at night, sometimes having night sweats.

hope this helps!

as for my CM and cervix - i just stayed clear of it because it is so unreliable, diff. with every pregnancy and different woman to woman...i have had the same position, feel, etc with a pregnancy as I have right before AF....so i stopped being consumed by this.

fingers crossed for you all....

my advice wouold be to look at what is different from your non-pregnant cycles....the day i reached 9DPO with no sore breasts, i silently knew i was pregnant...i just knew...and i was SOOOOOO excited!

I had and am still having on and off mild cramping (no blood), feeling very tired and sore nipples! I also went to the dentist yesterday to have a filling and he held my tongue down with a cotton pad thing and i gagged really bad :O( The first thing i noticed though was that my normally very sweet tooth had dissapeared! im just wanting potatoes, veg, soup and salad- really strange!

During the tww, i had a few episodes of tummy issues, tiredness (but not really ridiculously tired), tingly/stinging nipples, heightened sense of smell, and my face broke out a little bit. All my "symptoms" were pretty innocuous..nothing screamed PREGNANT. I felt crampy like af was coming (and felt that way with all 4 of my pgs).

Mine were very bad pains on one side about 6dpo-8dpo. Then the past 2 days nausea on and off and since ovulation I have been so dry, I couldn't even BD as I was so dry, this is very unusaul for me, so I took a test and BFP. :flower:

Ladies thanks I love hearing about symptoms or the lack their of... Thanks againgirls!!!

Well looking back my symptoms was all there but as we was given 1% - 2% chance through my DH's extremely low sperm count I didn't dream it would happen, booked holiday 23rd of May to Turkey the day I was due on but nothing, kinda cranky in Airport but put it down to tear of flying - terrible upset tummy and no appetite - Drank far too much on plane, 2nd day I was terribly constipated but starving all the time - boobs was so sore but again blamed it on I was due on, went to bed so early every night and had one drink and sick again, poor DH was saying in not fun to go away with, I was snappy and ha no interest in sex at all but when I did my CM was so thick and white sorry TMI this went on for 5 days and then we thought - is it possible the hospital at hotel got a test and to say the shock was unbelievable a big fat positive DH cried for 2 days x currently 9 weeks and still can't believe it - should of thought if your toilet habits suddenly change then something is happening in your body as ive never been constipated ever esp around that time quite the opposite

my first sign was sore boobs and they looked swollen. they were sore for a few days cudnt have my DH near them then i tested and was positive. havent really had anything else but the last 2 days been geting really tired and ive had mild cramps really mild and my back aches sometimes. also been cleaning lol. oh and itchy nipples and wind:blush: hope this helps ladies. good luck hope u get ur BFPS :hugs::kiss:

OH and also a icky sicky feling that comes from the chest keep heaving today gross that started 3 days ago it goes wen i eat for a little whille but comes back wen my tummy is empty again. and dizzyness to that and peeing and sore boobs were my very first symptoms b4 i even found out. everything else has only just started. :sick:

Well I had sex on the 6th and two days later experienced bleeding, but I only had a small nickel sized amount I found in my panties. the following day there was brown discharge; old blood. Then the 10th I had sex again, three days later, a mix of cm and a little blood when I wiped. So the first time I saw the blood, I was nervous , thinking it might have been my blood cyst or something, but It's never done that after sex. I had pinching like pains in the lower right side of my abdomen, brief, light nausea, and major sore boobies! Still sore today :wacko: There is also a change in the smell of my cm I guess? Lol usually it had a very, faint sour smell to it, but now it smells like absolutely nothing. Also got a few bumps on my face out of nowhere. :S The 16th was the day I was supposed to start but it didn't come, and I'm never late, even with this cyst. I said I would wait until friday to test if there was still no period. Yesterday? Got my BFP :happydance:

thats funny i was due on on the 16th to wen was the first day of ur last period mine was the 12th making me 6 wks today we cud b due around the same day woohooo. u shud join the feb forum im on there and everyone seems so nice get ur butt on there girl. we cud b bump buddies yay:happydance:. i wud add u as a friend but have no idea how to do that cuz im stupid lol xxx:kiss:

kewl! Mines was on the 18th and I definitely will join the feb forum, lol and I'll figure out how to friend ya :flower:

Hi all, I had a few symptoms.... I had cramps on and off since ovulation also sore boobs with discharge that never went away... That was only symptom that was different this month.... Discharge!! I decided to test 6 days before period due (34 day cycle) and straight positive!! Total shock!! I was going to the dentist 2 days later and thought it was worth a shot! I am now 10 weeks 1 day pregnant.. Sore boobs have not gone away and nausea started bout 6 weeks..It took 3 months but felt like it was never going to happen!!! I am thrilled... It helped that I had a period tracker on my phone that was more or less bang on!! Gud luk to u all....!!!!!

think i got ur request babe and ive added u to my friends list. how u feeling. xx ur b due a few days after me so we is close woohoo xxxx

thank u all. it helps us in ttc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->