To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

Hi Ladies! I just got my first BFP 3 hours ago after trying since December 2011!
My "signs" were lots of yellow CM during the 2nd week after ovulation, and strong smelling urine for the past 2-3 days. My husband also noticed that my body was warmer than usual for the past few days. He said that is what made him think I was pregnant!

think i got ur request babe and ive added u to my friends list. how u feeling. xx ur b due a few days after me so we is close woohoo xxxx

Itchyyy ! veryyy itchy ! lol what about you?

Congrats Saveme! Im soooo happy for you hun!! Hope to be joining you soon!!

As anyone ever had irritating skin after shaving legs? I got a rash after I shaved my legs and it never happen to me before. Is that a early sign of pregnancy?

Hi Ladies! I just got my first BFP 3 hours ago after trying since December 2011!
My "signs" were lots of yellow CM during the 2nd week after ovulation, and strong smelling urine for the past 2-3 days. My husband also noticed that my body was warmer than usual for the past few days. He said that is what made him think I was pregnant!

That's great news!! Happy 9 months! :happydance:

Thank you ladies :thumbup::thumbup: And for all you girls H&H 9MONTHS... The signs and symptoms of a newly pregnant woman are amazing, our bodies really do give us hints.:ignore: I can't wait to experience these things... You all are a really big help and gives me hope:happydance:
Thanks girls!!!

Congratulations! Thanks for this post it has been very helpful. I have experienced cramping constantly since ovulation and I have had different discharge (creamy white sorry tmi) haha also weird twinges in tummy. I am due on today or tomorrow and I have been feeling sick today and cramps have slightly worsened so I think I am going to come on but at least when it does happen I know what to look out for!xx

hi guys

i got my BFP today 11-12DPO. Cant believe it had a mc about 7 wks ago at 5.5 wks and didn't think I would be here so soon :) Early on around ovulation I started having an unpleasant fast in my mouth which I noticed on and off but because I started this cleanse I am on I presumed it was because of that. I had cramping pain and heavy feeling in the lower abdomen 9DPO and slightly on the morning of 10DPO. I started to breakout around 8DPO, had dizziness on 9DPO and 10DPO. Decided to test today for the sake of it and got a strong BFP. Additional symptoms today were thirst and I can genuinely say I feel tired. I hope this is helpful to someone :) interestingly no sore boobs which I presumed were the earliest symptom.

Happy and healthy pregnancy to everyone and babydust to everyone else xxx

Madeline xxx

Hardly had any typical pregnancy symptoms and even now don't have any. on 8DPO felt ovulation like mild pain more in the lower middle part on tummy lasted few minutes. On 9DPO also had similar pain very mild which lasted about 15-30mts. Usually one week before AF I get a pimple. This time I didn't. This is my 5th week and so far no symptoms.

That's great news!! Happy 9 months! :happydance:

Thanks Danielle! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, I hope your day is magical!

Well the only symptoms i had was heartburn late at night when i slept and sorry tmi lots of diarrhea.that's how i knew.

Congrats Sassy & Madeline Fab news, Soooo happy for You Both!! Heres to a Happy & Healthy pregnancy!!

Danielle, Wow A impending Wedding & Soon pregnancy!! Awesome.. What a lucky gurl!! When are you testing hun?? Im going to hold off till this weekend to test..

Good luck ladies!! Im crossing everything for All of Us!! Definately keep posting symptoms, Thank you for this post!!

By yellow CM what do you mean? What texture and color is it? Thanks.

Well Im now 9dpo I went to the loo and when I wiped a tad light brown once, sorry tmi lol. I showered did a lil investigating and nothing?? :shrug: Im not due till the 4th... Wth is going on?? Im exhausted and all I want to do is sleep??

hi hun that brown cud of been inplantation bleeding it norm happens near the time ur period wud b due. u cud do a early hpt test or just wait till tues and c if u come on. i never had inplantation bleeding but i know it can happen good luck xxx

Thanks for your response greatly appreciated!! It must have been, no more nothing!! Yay!! Im going to see how the day goes, Im due on the 4th, I“m wayyy early. Fingers crossed!! Super excited!!

Congratulations btw!! Hope to be joining you soon!!

Creamy and yellow. I was wearing an absorbent liner daily during 2ww. It was the quantity of discharge that made me suspicious.

Have you/had you ever experienced that before? Was it like a bright sun yellow, pale yellow or what? Mine atm is like an off yellow kinda.

Creamy and yellow. I was wearing an absorbent liner daily during 2ww. It was the quantity of discharge that made me suspicious.

Have you/had you ever experienced that before? Was it like a bright sun yellow, pale yellow or what? Mine atm is like an off yellow kinda.

No, I had never experienced that quantity of yellow discharge before. It wasn't clear, definitely yellow. It was more the quantity than the shade of yellow that alerted me.

What cd are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"