To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

I got my strong BFP at 17DPO, faint BFP's from 12DPO :cloud9:

Tiredness since ovulation has been the main symptom for me, dizziness, frequent urination & cramping all before my BFP, now MS has kicked in at almost 6 weeks :sick:

:flower:

Congrats xcharlyx on baby #2and Noah is soo adorable thanks for sharing your symptoms, cant wait to experience these even the morning sickness. H&H 9months to you hun. I'm out this month but God has a plan and I still love reading symptoms and stories from my BFP GALS.

Anyone had mild af type cramps at about 5dpo and increased cm, and go on to get a bfp? That's what I am dealing with and normally not too much cm and no cramps until around 14 dpo. I have a 14-16 lp

I got my strong BFP at 17DPO, faint BFP's from 12DPO :cloud9:

Tiredness since ovulation has been the main symptom for me, dizziness, frequent urination & cramping all before my BFP, now MS has kicked in at almost 6 weeks :sick:

:flower:

Congratulations Charly!! You lil man is absolutely adoreable, sooo tiny.. Wishing you a Happy & Healthy 8.5 months!! Thanks for sharing your symptoms.

Im in a holding pattern per say. lol. Wishing You & Yours the best!

did anyone have no symptoms at all ?? and got a bfp ?

everymonth i get sore breast and cramps but this month NOTHING at all !! i did have ewcm by nothing else . maybe i didint ovulate ??

hey guys after a long 10 years wait i finally got my BPF the day my periods where ment to be due....I was on femera for 4months to help this time and had a HSG xray this month before i started ov'ing... At first my levels where low being 19 at dpo14, then only 26 at DPO 17, 257 DPO 21 now today DPO 24 1134...

I have felt a little quezy, and sore boobs but nothing that really would of thought i would of got my BPF....I have been extremely tired but midday...That it....Get to see bub on the 24th july cant wait

Hi
On cd28 I had a very strange feeling it made me feel really strange and had spotting.
Cd30 more slight spotting
Cd31 very very light pink discharge accompanied by lower back pain on left side an a few af pains which I never get before af is due
Always had a full feeling in tummy like there was a ball. I would say slight nausea but could have been in my mind. Lots of cm an I mean lots an weak bladder which I found odd!

Good luck evryone x

hey guys after a long 10 years wait i finally got my BPF the day my periods where ment to be due....I was on femera for 4months to help this time and had a HSG xray this month before i started ov'ing... At first my levels where low being 19 at dpo14, then only 26 at DPO 17, 257 DPO 21 now today DPO 24 1134...

I have felt a little quezy, and sore boobs but nothing that really would of thought i would of got my BPF....I have been extremely tired but midday...That it....Get to see bub on the 24th july cant wait

:happydance: :happydance: Congratulations Fabulous News!!! Im Sooo Happy for You!! I Love to hear stories like this it gives Me Hope!! Heres to a Happy & Heathy 9months! :happydance:

Crossing Everthing for Us ladies waiting for our BFP“s... Good Luck & Lots of Baby dust!!

Congrats to all the BFPS :D this thread is helpful for us TTC!

I had cramping since ovulation, crampy achy legs, increased CM which is unusual for me as I dry up after O, headaches, slight nausea, tender breasts, hot flashes and feeling very tired.

Adding to mine, now my cervix is HIGH, so high I can barely reach it, almost as soft as when I O and tightly closed and my mucus is profuse!!! Had a dip in temp today, at roughly 8dpo, as well.

Has Anyone had light brownish spotting from 9dpo on and off only when you wipe, sorry Tmi.. lol Mild cramps on and off? Im going madd.. Too chicken to test... :haha: My patiece is dwendling, I just want to know one way or another.. I am having those niggles behibd my belly button too :shrug: I have post a few places but No one has helped or replied :(

Has Anyone had light brownish spotting from 9dpo on and off only when you wipe, sorry Tmi.. lol Mild cramps on and off? Im going madd.. Too chicken to test... :haha: My patiece is dwendling, I just want to know one way or another.. I am having those niggles behibd my belly button too :shrug: I have post a few places but No one has helped or replied :(

I have heard of it and all I can say is :test::test::test::test:

The symptoms I had were just sleepyness and I had to pee a lot. Also i had some cramping and lower back pain. Increased CM, and whenever my daughter would lean on my boobs it would hurt. I also got a bad headache and I almost fainted which was a sure fire thing for me since I had that problem with my first pregnancy!! Good luck ladies, I am sending baby dust your way!

I've been feeling very sleeping and find myself nodding off if I sit down for very long. My Breast are very swollen and when my 2 year old elbows me I could seriously cry! I have had a few cramps...not really a period cramp just a weird acheyness...in the lower belly area...I assume from the growing going on in there!

Thank You Sooo much, I“ve now decided to test Sunday morning!!

When are you going to test?? I would hold off a few days before you test, crossing Everything for You!!

Thank you ladies Sooo much!! Congratulations too!! Heres to a Happy & Healthy 9 Months!!! :flower:

Thank You Sooo much, I“ve now decided to test Sunday morning!!

When are you going to test?? I would hold off a few days before you test, crossing Everything for You!!

Thank you ladies Sooo much!! Congratulations too!! Heres to a Happy & Healthy 9 Months!!! :flower:

Since I am only 8 dpo, I will wait a few more days, I hope. LOL FX you get your :bfp: and you can share it with us. I will be looking for your post in the morning. Good luck. and lots and lots of :dust:

I've never experienced sore breasts from AF before, but I'm a bit overdue (1 week left in TWW) and my breasts/nipples are ridiculously sore/swollen! I've had twitchings in my uterus before too which I've never experienced, and I really hope this is it! Reading all these other signs is making me hopeful!

ok you asked for TMI so I will share all with you...

please keep in mind that I have 2 children already so the signs were very early and easy for me to notice.

I just confirmed today and I am 2 days from AF.

almost right after OV.

tired/insomnia... tired all day could just pass out if i didnt have 2 other children to look after.. then at night when i wanted to sleep all i would do is toss and turn.

kidney infection (never had one of these ever) so i went to the hospital in massive amount of pain Negative P & blood test (doctos put it down to too much bding lol) still feeling pregnant but dissmiss it as problems due to infection.

4dpo

uncomfortable boobs near armpits and nipples that are always hard
nausea if i dont eat regularly but dont want to eat could easily go all day without eating.

a whole day of diarreah ewwwee

6dpo

so much white lotion like fluid that wets my panties & have to wear a panty liner (husband also notices my wetness during bd)

weird pulling near my belly button

8dpo cave and test think i see a line take a pic send to besty she can see it so not going crazy

10dpo first response test 2 lines YAY !!!! blood confirms need to go for early ultrasound on tuesday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->