to all who have had a mc

loobo83

Reaction score
hope i dont offend anyone but just wanted some experiences and maybe advice.. I got my bfp on 19th aug. In June i had to have a d&c after losing my baby at 9 weeks. this was after seeing hb at 8 +4 so was really hard. Thing is, now i have found out im pregs again i cant help but worry about the same thing happening all the time. i have no symptoms but know its still early days, but thats worrying me. I am getting an early scan on 21st sep but thats ages away and dont know what i gonna do til then. Has anyone had a mc and went on to have a healthy full term pregnancy?

Thank you for sharing your experiences. know its hard and its greatly appreciated.

Scared and worried xxxxx

Hiya!

Congrats on the new and totally different pregnancy - that has nothing to do with the last one so no reason why it shouldnt all go well!!

I had a mc at end of january at 10wks. I am now 20wks pregnant and loving it. This is my first. I just didnt even think of it happening again as I knew it would get me down. I just kept my head up and wished the days by. Got to 13wks and all was well at the scan.

Think positive loobo83!!! Just think of the precious little one you are brewing in there!!

Take care :flower:

hope i dont offend anyone but just wanted some experiences and maybe advice.. I got my bfp on 19th aug. In June i had to have a d&c after losing my baby at 9 weeks. this was after seeing hb at 8 +4 so was really hard. Thing is, now i have found out im pregs again i cant help but worry about the same thing happening all the time. i have no symptoms but know its still early days, but thats worrying me. I am getting an early scan on 21st sep but thats ages away and dont know what i gonna do til then. Has anyone had a mc and went on to have a healthy full term pregnancy?

Thank you for sharing your experiences. know its hard and its greatly appreciated.

Scared and worried xxxxx

My god thats spooky same story as me !. I had a mmc at 9+3 weeks in june bubs stopped beating at 8+3. I got my BFP on Monday just gone but have convinced myself its a chemical I have done so many tests and am reading all sorts into light lines, dark lines etc - when I know that if its gonna happen there is naff all I can do to prevent it so I might as well just get on with it.

One a positive side because that was my 3rd MC I am going to get an early scan and be monitored - i was having testing for recurrent miscarriages so I may get some treatment afterwards.

If you are still worried and can afford it why dont you book a private scan ? I know nothing helps sometimes but you are NOT alone :hugs::hugs:

I too have had a previous MC back in feb 2009. And now all is going well though im only 10 weeks and a few days. But im keeping a positive attitude. As Ellie said there 2 totally diffrent pregnancys so no reason its should all be fine :) Sending lots of :hugs:

Hi, sorry to hear about your sad loss. Had my mmc at 11+6 but bubs went a while before that. There are a few of us going through the same thing and it's just day by day sweetie.
I couldn't get an early scan as they don't do them in my area and could not wait till 8 weeks so paid for a private scan and I'm glad I did but it's just a case of hanging on in there and counting down to the next scan.
This place is full of people who have success stories - try posting in second tri - that might help put your mind at ease.
:hugs:

i miscarried in april, and again at the end of may. we waited 3 months and tried again... i'm pregnant, but soooooo nervous.

i'm trying to just not think about it. however, i want to be really pleased and excited, but i can't let myself... it's awful.

we have to just hope it will go better the next time around. there's really no comfort though, you know? only time gone by... we'll get there.

best of luck!!!!!!

I had 3 mc before having my son. The way I look at it is that it just took my very persistent son 3 tries to get here! It's statistically uncommon to have repeated mc so I wouldn't worry.

The reason I had them is because my body can't hold a pregnancy when my weight falls below 100lbs, which it did with the first 3. It's kinda like losing your period from too much weight loss. My body just got too underweight to function. Once I figured that out, I never had a problem again. I now know that no matter how sick I am, I just gotta force the food down anyway and get meds from the doctor to keep it down if I have to.

I'm actually teetering at 100.5Lbs right now. Starting to take benedryl to help with the nausea until I can get a doc appt. Just gotta make it another month or so before the nausea goes away and I start eating everything in sight.

i miscarriaed last summer.i was about 6 weeks pregnant.the day my sister gave birth is the day i miscarried :(i was in the labor room with her

I had a mmc at 16+1, I was induced on boxing day. I had a 12 wk scan where everything seemed fine, loads of movement, measuring fine, nice strong heartbeat. Heard the heartbeat at 14+5 on a doppler... then nothing. It was the worst thing I've ever been through. Now I'm pregnant again I'm absolutely terrified, every little thing worries me. I was diagnosed with type1 diabetes in april so my ante natal care is now very tight. I was scanned at 4+6, 6+6 and I had an emergency scan yesterday after falling down the stairs.
People think I'm being totally irrational by worrying but that how I feel. I won't stop worrying til my baby is here in my arms. I think we're all the same in that way.
I know 3 people who have miscarried then went on to have healthy bundles of joy, so I have my fingers crossed for every single one of us!!

I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->