• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

To all with unexplained fertility, hormone imbalance and the like...

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
These are the things you should cut out of your life.....

Anything not organic.

I mean lotion, soap, hair products, make up (though I haven't. I love my Dior make up) toothpaste, mouthwash and food.

Those products have chemicals that cause hormone imbalance. They have estrogens in them and who knows what else.

Depending what country you live in, here in the US we have genetically modified foods that are packed full of hormones and toxins. They do not have to let us know what food is GMO but it is said that 70% of food is GMO. Put two and two together and you will see that if the meats, fruits, veggies, snacks, deserts etc are packed with hormones, and we eat those foods, what are those hormones doing to our bodies?

Eliminate processed foods and foods with high fructose corn syrup. Remember that commercial?? "But it comes from corn." Yea, corn is the #1 most genetically modified food. And if GMO foods were safe, you better believe they would yell it from the mountain tops. Instead, Obama signs into a bill that we do not have the right to know what we are eating.

I am very passionate about this because of all of the couples that are childless and suffering because of the toxins in our society that lead to infertility.

Lastly, seek holistic means to conceive. An acupuncturist that is also a herbalist is a fantastic thing to add to your ttc experience.

Good luck everyone. Love and Peace

Amen!! Thank you for this thread. You are so right. I am so confident that paying attention to the way these GMO foods effected my body was a big reason why I was able to conceive and keep it after 3 miscarriages.

Especially hormone pumped animals... think about it, if you have hormone imbalances, would soy products, meat and dairy from animals pumped with hormones be a good idea to regain balance?

Thanks again for this post/thread... very important

You are very welcome! And I am so happy for your success! More people should be aware :hugs:

Yes! Thank you so much for posting this... You pretty much read my mind this morning.

Yesterday I decided to take charge this cycle and eat healthier, and drink more water everyday. I realized that when I got pregnant with my first son I was WAY healthier than I am right now. I ate a LOT of salads back then (at least one a day), drank approx. 4 tall glasses of water every day, I cut back on pop, and ate healthier dinners (with the occasional pizza thrown in there :) ), and I was taking my vitamins everyday as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"