To all you mummy's!!!

here in UK the school year ends on aug 31st... therefore if she comes late.. she will go to school like a whole year later!!! :hissy::hissy:

Im thinking practical lol!!!

She'd be the oldest in the year though if she was a september baby and would have almost a years more life experience.

I work in a reception class and the most of the older children do better acedemically than the younger children, however there are always exceptions to this rule!!

Anyway back to the question, i was 9 days late with my 1st.:cry:

Not got my own yet to comment but with me and my brother i was 11 days late and he was 11 days early

I was 16 days late and my sister was 13 days early. I'm the first.

She'd be the oldest in the year though if she was a september baby and would have almost a years more life experience.

I work in a reception class and the most of the older children do better acedemically than the younger children, however there are always exceptions to this rule!!

Anyway back to the question, i was 9 days late with my 1st.:cry:

Yeah I can see that.... maybe I should stop thinking selfishly about childcare and think it will be better for her to be the oldest in her year :)

but i want her early :hissy:

lol :)

I was a day late with Jas but I went into labour on my due date

With my 1st, I went into labor on my due date (the night of June 10) and had her at 3:35am June 12.

With this one, I'm 7 over and counting...

I was 14 days late, was due on bonfire night but fireworks kept me in a bit longer i reckon lol

Bren was delivered 2 days before my due date, but my water broke the evening before.

Sorry i thought you ment us not our babys lol will let you know when i get too my due date lol

I was 11 days late (but my due date was moved forward by 6 days - think he was just a big baby rather than the original dates being wrong!)

i was 12 days late with nicole and 8 days late with callum!!

My son was 6 days early. BUT the only reason why is because I couldn't stand being pregnant anymore. I was having trouble breathing because he never dropped. A friend of mine told me to have sex and to make sure that his sperm was emptied inside of me. The hormone in semen induced labor and a few hours later I was rushed to the hospital fully dialated.

My son was 6 days early. BUT the only reason why is because I couldn't stand being pregnant anymore. I was having trouble breathing because he never dropped. A friend of mine told me to have sex and to make sure that his sperm was emptied inside of me. The hormone in semen induced labor and a few hours later I was rushed to the hospital fully dialated.

:):) love this story!!! :):)

Ive told my OH to expect alot of sex in the last 2 weeks :)

I've been trying that! It hasn't worked so far :hissy: You were obviously ready to go!

With my son I was 13 days late and my daughter was 9 days late. Im hoping that this lil one follows suit as Im due xmas eve/day so would rather be at home enjoying my dinner than in hospital pushing! lol mind you early would make a nice change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->