To assume I'm going to ovulate or not?

ducky1502

Reaction score
This is my first month using cbfm and it is my first cycle after coming off the pill. I'm currently on CD19 and got a close to positive opk and high on the cbfm monitor yesterday. This morning I got another high and a close to positive opk with fmu. Smu I got a positive opk. All the ones since have been very very close but not positive. Do I assume I have detected my surge or not? Image included is my smu opk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
This is my first month using cbfm and it is my first cycle after coming off the pill. I'm currently on CD19 and got a close to positive opk and high on the cbfm monitor yesterday. This morning I got another high and a close to positive opk with fmu. Smu I got a positive opk. All the ones since have been very very close but not positive. Do I assume I have detected my surge or not? Image included is my smu opk.

That looks pretty darn close....I'd say you've detected your surge. :) Good luck! :thumbup:

The line is darker than the control, although only just. So it is definitely positive but every test since has been nearly positive but not quite and cbfm is high. Just not sure what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->