To Be or Not To Be......Pregnant?

BusyMom82

Reaction score
Okay sorry if I'm wordy but we are all here in this thing to support one another right? You'd think after having three kids already I would know if I was expecting. Unfortunately, I'm clueless so any opinions or help are greatly welcomed. DH and I use the pull out method because we are happy if a baby appears and we are fine if one doesn't. I was not paying attention to my calendar and we just so happened to do the BD once in my fertile days. I assumed he pulled out in time until I started feeling really crappy really quickly over the days to follow which is not normal for me at all. I am that lucky chick that only knows AF is here when it's too late. I've never had a cramp or any real pms so I know somethings off. I am now 10dpo and here is my list of symptoms:

Gagging uncontrollably (for absolutely no reason to the pointi dry heave)
Nausea (if I move around I'm gonna gag)
Itchy nipples
Bumps on areoles a bit more noticeable
Headaches
Bleeding gums when brushing teeth
Moist (down there)
CP high and soft
Loss of appetite
Food aversions
Tingling sensation down there and sometimes in nipples
Everything tastes off... Not necessarily like metal but just funky.
I vape (yes I know I will be quitting) but lately 60% of the time when I take a drag I end up in a gagging fit.
My nose is runny but I'm not ill
Major mood swings (I am biting people's heads off for the tiniest things)

I have t taken a test yet but wanted to know what you all thought first.

Before I found out I was pregnant with my son I was totally turned off from smoking. That really should have tipped me off but i didn't find out until I was late. I think the vaping and gagging thing is pretty convincing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->