To everyone currently TTC :)

Mannaa

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Around your ovulation, how often do you guys BD? Everyday? Every other day? Just wondering! :) thanks in advance

Hi although I'm waiting to ovulate after stopping birth control , we bd every other day and will continue to do so until we conceive . I have Always bd that way to concieve previously good luck :)

Have a look at SMEP if you want an indication of when's best. I think it's basically BD every other from CD 8 until you get a +ve OPK, then BD for 3 days, 1 day off, then BD one more day :) That's what we're doing if AF ever shows! CD29 here and still not even feeling achy!

We do every other day during fertile period, once i get my positive opk we bd that day plus the next two

We're doing SMEP too, so every other day from CD8 and then everyday from +OPK for 3 days or until I start spotting as I normally spot from OV to AF

Last two times I got preggo we :sex: every other day. Last cycle we did that but the :witch: showed up. So my cycle ended April 11th and we dtd the 16th 18th (twice) and early this am about 5am. I felt strong ovulation pain yesterday although my calendar says I dont ovulate until Monday 21st. Ugh hope the :spermy: catches the egg

We try for every other day, but don't always succeed when our work schedules get in the way.

we usually have sex every other day for the whole month except for fertile days we BD daily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->