To freak out or NOT? Brown spotting again

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
Hey ladies I am back again with the brown spotting.

I just spoke to a triage nurse and she said spotting is normal. I spoke to another nurse and she said that me being at 7 weeks there is nothing they can do, just have to wait and see and they wont see me until I am 10-12 weeks! (this was a different office I called)

My appointment is next Friday. So I guess I will be waiting til then.

I barely have spotting on my liner (sorry TMI) but my spotting is now kinda speck like..there are brown specs and its not just regular brown anymore. I still dont have any cramping either. I have also been getting nausea since my last post when I said I didnt feel preggers lol but I am concerned.

The spotting started on Sat 8/1 (did the BD the night before)
Last time this happened it stopped after 2 days but its been 5 days now!

someone please give me insight! I am trying to remain as calm as possible but this is my first pregnancy and I just want my lil baby to be ok.

Thanks again ladies

Hi, sorry they won't see you. I started spotting today and am being seen for a scan tomorrow. I have been told it can be perfect normal but i have never had it before in my other pregnancies except when I had a mc. just try and rest, sorry I can't offer much advice but hope it stops for you x

I had spotting with both pregnancies. My first pregnancy is now an energetic nearly 3 year old. This time round I have been scanned all is fine and no obvious reasons for spotting .
Try not to worry x x

Thanks! There is a center here that will do a scan with me just being 7 weeks but my partner is advising me against it since I may not hear the HB or anything. Do you think I should go ahead and set up an appointment tomorrow for peace of mind or wait til my appointment?

I had spotting with both pregnancies. My first pregnancy is now an energetic nearly 3 year old. This time round I have been scanned all is fine and no obvious reasons for spotting .
Try not to worry x x

Just popping over from third tri to say, I had spotting like that I first tri i had a total meltdown sure I was having a mc but it was fine actually and now I'm 36 weeks. Apparently it's really common and usually nothing to worry about as lung as it's light and there is no pain.sorry they won't see you though. :hugs:

Well that is a relief to hear! How early was your first scan? Do you think I should get a scan done prior to my first appointment?

Just popping over from third tri to say, I had spotting like that I first tri i had a total meltdown sure I was having a mc but it was fine actually and now I'm 36 weeks. Apparently it's really common and usually nothing to worry about as lung as it's light and there is no pain.sorry they won't see you though. :hugs:

If your confident with your dates I would go be scanned tomorrow . With my first pregnancy we saw heartbeat at 6 weeks 5 days with thus one I saw heartbeat at 7 weeks 2 days. It did reassure me massively. They also checked to see if they could see why I was spotting but they couldn't find anything. I am still spotting very on and off now but no cramps. Spotting us more common than you would think. If you can get scanned I would.
Let us know how you get on x x

Thanks! There is a center here that will do a scan with me just being 7 weeks but my partner is advising me against it since I may not hear the HB or anything. Do you think I should go ahead and set up an appointment tomorrow for peace of mind or wait til my appointment?

Try not to worry x x

Sorry you are going through this, I too went though the same at 8 weeks and was told they wouldn't see me again until 12 weeks which felt like torture. I knew they were right in saying there was nothing they could do but it didn't help! I booked myself a private scan at 9 weeks and felt so much better for doing it, so I would go ahead and do it too if I were you, you will feel relief from it. Good luckx

Thanks! I just booked my appt for 7pm tomorrow! I will keep every posted once I find out some news

Sorry you are going through this, I too went though the same at 8 weeks and was told they wouldn't see me again until 12 weeks which felt like torture. I knew they were right in saying there was nothing they could do but it didn't help! I booked myself a private scan at 9 weeks and felt so much better for doing it, so I would go ahead and do it too if I were you, you will feel relief from it. Good luckx

So ladies an UPDATE:

I went to Baby's First Images and I saw the heartbeat!

I wasn't told any diagnostics bc it was only an scan and they don't provide that info.
I feel confident except she did ask if I was spotting without me saying anything

This morning my brown turned dark red and I just bled thru a liner.

If I bleed thru this pad I will be going to the hospital. Prayers up!

Praying for you sweetie x x x

So ladies an UPDATE:

I went to Baby's First Images and I saw the heartbeat!

I wasn't told any diagnostics bc it was only an scan and they don't provide that info.
I feel confident except she did ask if I was spotting without me saying anything

This morning my brown turned dark red and I just bled thru a liner.

If I bleed thru this pad I will be going to the hospital. Prayers up!

Try not to worry too much Hun

I've had both red and brown spotting throughout but my scans show the bleeding isn't coming from baby or anywhere around baby- the Drs have said its just one of those things and some women get it. I'm 10+4 today and so far my baby is doing ok. The Dr just said unless blood is literally running down my leg, ignore it because baby is ok.

Hi ladies... it took me a few days to gather myself...

A couple of hours after I posted and let you all know I saw the baby heart beat I felt like I had gotten my period. I didn't have cramps like everyone described I just felt wet and twinges.

I went to the bathroom to see clots and a little sac on my pad.

I miscarried just hours after my scan. The lady who did my scan obviously saw something but neglected to tell me. (My doc said the place I went to should be shut down because the tech knew something was wrong and didn't say anything.)

I passed the placenta the next morning. I went to my gyno and she said I had passed everything naturally. I have an sonogram with her tomorrow to make sure everything is in fact passed.

Best wishes to everyone else with their sticky bean! Although we planned this and I conceived the first time I charted BBT I have hope and faith that the next time it will stick! God obviously had another plan for me and my partner.

Happy and health 9months everyone

nope, still don't panic. I had spotting and bleeding with my son at 10 weeks, bright red with a little clotting and everything, and it turned out just fine. If this were the beginning of a MC, bleeding and cramping would accelerate.

So sorry for your loss. God works In mysterious ways but he does have a plan for us all. Gentle hugs and thinking of you X x

Doc said my body is healing and I quote "beautifully" and I have to wait 3 months to try n get pregnant again but everything is cleaned out and normal

Thanks for your support Dawn

Thanks. I am looking forward to these next 3 months so I can try again and hopefully conceive quickly like I did with this one! Happy 9 months to you!

:hugs:

Best wishes. You'll be back with your sticky BFP soon. ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->