To my bump buddies and anyone else is welcome!

def hun my friend styed really small throughout her pregnancy and her Lo is 2 now, not a stretch mark in sight!

i only the other hand started off a bigger girl so prob added fat aswell! lol, like u said hun as long as the baby is healthy thats the main thing. xx

lovely bumps girls! I'll upload mine asap. Natalie that's great, best feeling in the world isn't it! My little one hasn't stopped all day. We think she's going to be a right handful. Haha. Chantelle good luck with the scan hun. Lets hope bubba shows you the goods and don't worry hun you'll be suprised how quick your bump appears. .:) x x x

lovely bumps girls! I'll upload mine asap. Natalie that's great, best feeling in the world isn't it! My little one hasn't stopped all day. We think she's going to be a right handful. Haha. Chantelle good luck with the scan hun. Lets hope bubba shows you the goods and don't worry hun you'll be suprised how quick your bump appears. .:) x x x

afternoon ladies, hope ur all ok today. Its half term here so another lazy day ha ha still in my pj's! We're going to make a devils food cake later this afternoon yum yum! xx

ha.. I just ate ice cream - fat cow!! LOL

Had the scan, baby is healthy but had legs CLOSED again!

so I dont know the sex xx

chrissy5 and CLH_X3: Yall just made me sooooo hungry LOL:haha:

CLH_X3: Awh I'm sorry, you've got a stubborn LO! Hehe, but at least he/she is healthy!:flower:

we have a girls name :happydance: we have a girls name :happydance: we have a girls name :happydance:

Lottie Eliza!!

whoop whoop!! hopefully my instinct is right tho and we have a boy in there!

Excitement over ha ha xxx

Just thought I'd pop my head around the door and say hi :hi:
There seems to be lots of Team Blue in here, if the poll is anything to go by!

hi ladies hope you and your bumps are well., haven't been on here much due to feeling exhausted and achey. And boys are definately the majority right now! X x

ha.. I just ate ice cream - fat cow!! LOL

Had the scan, baby is healthy but had legs CLOSED again!

so I dont know the sex xx

Aw hun, at least baby's healthy and it must be lovely seeing him/her again :) x

not sure where everyone has gone? i've put my scan pics up 18weeks4days any ideas on boy or girl? hoping to find out tomorrow!!!! :cloud9:

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

eee lovely pics! i know it seems like everyone has disappeared! Can't take a guess but boys have outnumbered so far so maybe girl! Any gut instincts?

awww cute pics!! i say girl! xx
I've only just come on here today, how is everyone? I'm totally pooped today! no energy for anything!! I did discover Maternity leggings tho!! OMG!! pure comfort!! I would recommend getting a size smaller than u normally wear cos i got a 10 and they are falling down by teatime ha ha!!
lotsa love xx

awww i hve no preference i've been thinking girl from the start, when i have done prediction tests it said girl and i'ce had left breast larger than right which is apparently a sign as well was something else that pointed to a girl cant rememeber.... baby brain!!! LOL
although so many people have said boy and others have said girl all positive that they are right LOL!!!!

I WAS RIGHT!!!!! LOL
the sonographer was 90% certain its a girl!!!! i do get another scan cos she is a naughty little girl!!! so will ask again to double check lol
mothers instincts are always right!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->