To my bump buddies and anyone else is welcome!

your not a crazy woman hun! i blame these hormones, my Oh keeps on tellin me how much worse my mood swings have got since being pregnant! My response.... tough luck matey! :haha: deal with it!

totally understand tho hun, me and Oh hardly bickered before i was pregnant and now i think we bicker much more! x

Yeah don't worry hun, me and OH had a huge row the other night, one minute I told him to pack his stuff and get out of the house, the next 5 mins later I was sobbing begging him not to leave and that I really didn't mean it or want him to go... haha
HORMONES! x

Haha, at least I don't feel so alone anymore:haha: OH always calls me a crazy lady lol.

i call myself a crazy lady and that was before baby jakey was in residence lol :haha:

u'll b fine hunny :) xx

Haha, at least I don't feel so alone anymore:haha: OH always calls me a crazy lady lol.

Hahaha. aww bless :') my OH has taken my mood swings like a champ considering what I was like one month. Throwing stuff around the room at walls to vent my anger. Never ever AT him, but at walls when he annoyed me. Mayonaise bottles, cup of fanta,
i've been a nightmare, and the worst part is i'm nothing like that when not pregnant. so calm and quiet, and shy, which is why I think he's realised it's mycrazy hormones!
I was on anti depressants before , I stopped them as soon as I did a pregnancy test, completely cut myself off them, when apparently I didn't need to, or atleast I should have gradually cut down,
Also have polycystic ovaries which is a hormonal problem.
So i'm VERY hormonal being pregnant. Not as bad as I thought though. I had one angry month, a few weepy days, now it's just shock, confusion bla bla, scared about childbirth etc
Anyone thought of what they want to do for the birth yet?
xxx

i have polysystic ovaries too rachy, found out in aug last yr after 14months ttc and no luck, started takin metformin and use soy and was pregnant after 16months! so scary tho!

would really love a waterbirth! wat about u hun?x

i have polysystic ovaries too rachy, found out in aug last yr after 14months ttc and no luck, started takin metformin and use soy and was pregnant after 16months! so scary tho!

would really love a waterbirth! wat about u hun?x

Aw wow, not just me then. Luckily I concieved after a year of trying, Well not trying but not preventing. I was only diagnosed (after years of being messed about and them losing my tests and hospital visits blaaaah) a few months before I fell pregnant. It terrified me. But I concieved naturally. They said sometimes the younger you are with PCOS the better.!
I'd love a water birth too! Going to see midwife tommorow so might mention it, but she's scary and cold :(
xx

Hiya!! wow its been sooooo busy on here!!!
work was ok.... i can still feel where the pain was hmmm i would say twinges, i cant get my words out today!!! i slept for few hours when i got in was exhausted!!
i've decided im gonna have all the drugs they can give me when i go into labour!!
:)

Hiya!! wow its been sooooo busy on here!!!
work was ok.... i can still feel where the pain was hmmm i would say twinges, i cant get my words out today!!! i slept for few hours when i got in was exhausted!!
i've decided im gonna have all the drugs they can give me when i go into labour!!
:)

Glad work was OK,
:hugs:
I woke up at 8, went back to sleep at ten. exhausted lately.
I've decided to TRY just gas and air, then see how I deal with that, I haven't made any plans as in refusing to have an epidrual etc, we'll just see how it goes I think :) xx

i've decided im a woss and need all the pain relief i can get and a big bottle of vodka!!!! LOL

I'll subscribe next time I log on at home! :)
As it's the start of week 21 for me tommorow I've decided I'll take abump pic, then post one pic weekly.
Anyone else care to join in doing this?
xx

I'll subscribe next time I log on at home! :)
As it's the start of week 21 for me tommorow I've decided I'll take abump pic, then post one pic weekly.
Anyone else care to join in doing this?
xx

Yay thank you! :) And awh what a great idea!:thumbup:

Here's my 21 weeks bump!:happydance:
https://i53.tinypic.com/210c0vo.jpg
Shirt on
https://i53.tinypic.com/2h81mqt.jpg
Shirt pulled up!

Not much difference! But my bump is growing!:happydance:

excellent bump chrissy :)

heres my 21 week bump

Clothed 21022011475.jpg

Naked bump 21022011479.jpg

and 12 week bump for comparison!SAM_0244.jpg
xxx

1st proper kick today woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!

Nice bumps!!! Hope every1 is doing ok!
Congrats on the boy!

I got like no bump! My bump is smaller then sains 12 week pic!!!

Scan again tomorrow! Yay

Congrats on ur :blue: bump sally :)

congrats on the kick natalie :) its a lovely feeling isnt it!

CLH - im sure ur bump will arrive soon hun xxx

It may sound weird to some ppl but I'm not 100% bothered about getting big!
Smaller I stay, less stretch marks il get Is the way I see it!
As long as baby healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->