To my bump buddies and anyone else is welcome!

Congrats on the girl!

Well my 4d scan will b for 23 April! ... Ages away :(
Hopefully il know the sex then !!

I WAS RIGHT!!!!! LOL
the sonographer was 90% certain its a girl!!!! i do get another scan cos she is a naughty little girl!!! so will ask again to double check lol
mothers instincts are always right!!!!!!!

Awww congrats on the girl hun.! Yup thought mine was a girl too even when everyone else thought boy. I was starting to feel outnumbered by all the boy bumps! . X x

wow just loked at the boy count 20!!! wow lol proper boy boom goin on in :)

will be booking my 4d scan this week, hopefully some time between 5-8th april :wohoo: xxx

Hi ladies!

Hope you're all ok, saw a few visitor messages and decided to reply to all of you on here as it's much easier. I'm fine and bump is fine. Had a bit of a small panic attack so that shook me a little bit but i'm ok now.

I came off my antidepressants the moment I realised I was pregnant, (should have gradually cut down on them,) but suprisingly I felt OK up until lately, but the past week I felt like a massive bundle of depression hit me hard again, however it's calmed down now. The GP wants to put me intouch with midwives for some support.

I hope you and your bumps are all doing fantastic,
I seem to have a massive bump now out of nowhere!!!
she's very active lately too. And not only kicks etc but the movements and wriggles are feeling very strong now too!

I ordered my Cotbed from Kiddicare and it came in less than 24hrs. I opened it a little bit to look at, didn't want to set it up as I'm with my parents at the moment and haven't moved out yet. Also ordered a moses basket, but that hasn't arrived yet.

Miss talking to you all, I hope to speak to you all soon :)
Lots of Love, and :hugs: to you all!

Rachyyyy :) i havent been on in like ages cuz the crappy hotel we steal the wifi from has blocked it!! gaaaahhhh!!!

i have to go back on mine but i really dont want to :( i dont want to do anything to risk harming him :(

I have everything now :D except cot sheets but i havent seen any nice ones, but other than that its all good except i havent payed off my cot yet haahaaaaaa

xxx

Rachyyyy :) i havent been on in like ages cuz the crappy hotel we steal the wifi from has blocked it!! gaaaahhhh!!!

i have to go back on mine but i really dont want to :( i dont want to do anything to risk harming him :(

I have everything now :D except cot sheets but i havent seen any nice ones, but other than that its all good except i havent payed off my cot yet haahaaaaaa

xxx

Hellooo hun :) long time no see, gutted you're not online more!
aw I know how you feel. They're trying to get me support as they told me they're gonna try and do everything before putting me back on them. Even tiny risks scare me and the risk apparently was :
"Only if the benifits outweigh the risks"
Which to me isn't great.

Can't believe you have everything already!
My moses basket came today. They only major thing I need now is a pram, which my nana is buying for me,
then maybe with the rest of the money, cot sheets, blankets, room decorations, small wardrobe for baby clothes, baby bouncer,
possibly a new baby bath as the one i got , i only bought it cos it was £2, and looking at it it's horrible and doesn't look particularly comfy for baby, hah
xxx

Guyss!? where's everyone gone :( I miss this thread haha. can't believe it died out so soon xx

I cant belive some of you got everything already!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All I have is a swinging crib <3 and some nappies!

No cotbed or pram! ahhh

How is everyone getting on...

Im looking foward to my 28 week 4d scan! yay! I really wanna know the sex! boo

Aw how are you both ladies?
I have the cotbed, mosesbasket, few clothes, blanket, breast pump, bottle sterilliser
And when I think of how much I've spent on those i can't believe how much more I have to get.
How's everyone feeling?
aww hun You must be so eager to find out the sex! I'm going to get a 4d scan, despite my OH and parents think it should be spent on something more important for the baby..
(grr)
xx

hmmmmm i have the pram and changing bag sorted.... thats it!!! should i have more by now???

:hugs:Hey everyone. I haven't been on in forever! :cry: hehe. I've been so busy I am in Louisiana with my boyfriend visiting his family for martigra! :happydance:

I miss talking to you girls though! How is everyone?

Aww Hi Chrissy! It's been so long, nice to see you and your bump again !
aww sounds nice hope you're having fun.
We're ok here, she's kicking like a mad one :)
:hugs: xx

hmmmmm i have the pram and changing bag sorted.... thats it!!! should i have more by now???

there's no should about it hun just do it at your own pace! :)
I personally want everything bought asap because I have a house to declutter then decorate then move into So alot to do! :flower:

there's no should about it hun just do it at your own pace! :)
I personally want everything bought asap because I have a house to declutter then decorate then move into So alot to do! :flower:

i think i'm mainly waiting till we move well hopeflly anyway rate its going im not gonna have much time!!!

Thanks!:hugs:
I am, I have gotten so many beads, parades are so fun!:happydance:
That's great to here! Same with my LO, he's just kicking up a storm:cloud9:

Hi hope everyone and there bumps are doing well, sorry i keep forgetting all about this thread xx

miss talking to you girls! Hope you and bumps are great. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->