to test or to wait???

npf

Reaction score
So according to a period tracker I have I should have been Fertile on a day I have unprotected sex. I'm not sure if he came inside or not but a few days later when according to the app I was ovulating we had unprotected sex again he pulled out but we had sex again a few mins later without him peeing in between. Now 10 days after ovulation I am having tender breast, I'mgetting hot flashes at night (normally I'm always cold), and I had cramping a few days ago (I never cramp also). I am also neasous
I bought a early response test I plan on taking tomorrow but I want to know my chances for a positive test first . Tomorrow will be 4 days before my period.

Hi There,

The thing is, almost all the research I've done typically says you will not experience pregnancy symtoms until you have enough HCG to pass a HPT. I guess HCG is what causes the pregnancy symptoms in the first place. Normally I would tell you to wait as most people don't get a positive until the day of AF or sometimes the day before. But if you think you are having pregnancy symptoms then I would test away! If you're worried about the cost of the test, I would hold off testing until you miss AF. My partner and I used the pull-out method effectively for over a year but if you had sex again right after then it's definitely possible! Anyways good luck to you! Baby Dust if you want it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->