To the testers and symptom sticklers...

iwantabub

Reaction score
Hey ladies just thought id share...

For all of you who are constantly worrying about symptoms dissapearing and for those who are testing after they get their bfp to see a stronger line.

Well this is #2 so i should know better...

But i was spensing so much on the first month ttc on tests that dh lost his mind so i bought a bunch of ics and only used two... so last wedneaday night i was totally void of heartburn and sickness which id had for a couple days... and sore bbs which id had for weeks so i tested with an ic... nice strong line... thursday morning i still felt good so there i went with fmu and thought an even stronger line will reasure me... well it was super light... like super... so i took another 3 ... all much the same...

Im freaking out.. after doing too much googling and reading about test lines dissapearing because of mc (i have had one at 11weeks previously but it stopped growing at 6 weeks and i suspected nothing)
all day at work etc im losing my mind... by friday night the tests still no darker i rushed to the shops and bought a digi and a frer...
Well the frer showed a nice strong line...

The digi showed 2-3 and i was 4+6 .. so about spot on.. but i was worried for days that if i took another one my hormones were dropping and surely id have a 1-2 result as the ic were still not dark...

Well today ... 3 days later... i took my other digi and bam... 3+ at 5+2.

And the ic is dark as again!

Interestingly i weighed 2kg less saturday than friday when the ics were lightest.

My theory either is the batch was less dyed or i was retaining so much fluid and it was coming out of my system in pee so my tests were more diluted??

Who knows.. but either way today i feel dreadful again and my boobs hurt and i feel like im going to throw up everywhere
And yesterday my hear burn was giving me agony again lol.

Lesson being: symptoms do dissapear... and come back...
And dont use ic's to test progression !!!! Theyre crap! Lol 😂

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/91drac51/Mobile%20Uploads/1461546849719.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->