To those of us due in January...

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
Today we can officially say "I'M DUE NEXT MONTH!" :wohoo:

Ahhh it feels so good! I'm actually full term in 2 weeks from today :yipee: and she is more than welcome to come anytime from then (except for Xmas eve, day, boxing day & preferably NYE too :rofl:)!

Ooo I'm 1 day behind u and feel exactly the same!x

Yay! I'm gonna follow this and the December is here thread as I am due January 5th but am supposed to be induced at 38-39 weeks (I'm choosing Dec 30 to give here the most time to come on her own)
I can't believe that either way this pregnancy is almost over! Feels like just yesterday we found out and now she will be here so soon!!
any time after Dec 15 is great for me (37w)!!!!

I know, I don't know how I got to 35 weeks already. I do feel a little sad that the pregnancy is coming to an end, but I'm ready to not be fat and sore all the time anymore too :lol: and I can't wait to meet my new daughter!

Yippee!! 6 weeks and 2 days is all I have left before my c-section. I am so ready.

Oh wow! Im so going to use that now when anybody asks.

i m due end of january n it looks so far away to me just because i have palvic bone pain and i dont feel well at all. hope these 8 weeks go well n soon :)

I'm also one day behind you Lolly! Full term in just 2 weeks and 1 day! It's crazy. Dr says he can come anytime after December 16th. A Christmas baby would be nice, but I'm ok with whenever he decided to make his appearance. I am a little nervous though because LO was measuring 2 weeks ahead at his 33 week scan. I will ask dr about it tomorrow.

6th of January can't come quick enough! So excited to finally meet her (and a little fed up of pregnancy lol) and I'm sure you ladies are the same!

I said the same thing to oh tonight. Although edd is Feb 1st I am having an elcs on Jan 28th if he stays put that long :) Scary to think we are having our babies next month but I am already ready. Baby is oblique and so I have a bottom sticking very painfully out from under my right ribs.

I'm due Feb 1 too Maisy! I am totally going to start using that.... I'm due the end of next month, beginning of the month after :happydance:

Due January 5th but babes is coming this month, my doc has already confirmed that. Just hoping it won't be Christmas eve/day lol my son is finally at that golden age where Christmas has become magical and exciting and I would hate to miss it!!

^^ that's my worry! I also don't think she'll enjoy a Xmas day birthday. Or NYE!

Wow! Scary but exciting, next month! It's so busy for me at work that this last trimester is flying by! Christmas and new year means January will be here before we know it.

Am I the only one hoping to go to 40 weeks, everyone says I won't feel like that by then, and I'll want the baby out ASAP but I could really do with a couple of weeks to rest/sort/get ready before she comes as I'm working right up til christmas and due 15th January.

Hello all!
Due the 19th of Jan (won't be allowed to go over!) and can't believe its less than 7weeks away. Really need to start sorting a hospital bag.
My mum would like baby to come on the 8th of Jan as its grandads birthday (he passed away recently), would be lovely but I dont finish work till the 5th!
:flower:

Can't believe how fast it's going my little lady is footling breech so if she doesn't turn in the next couple of weeks we will be booking a section date meaning madam could put in an early appearance !!

I am having a repeat C-Section on Jan 23rd (unless she has other plans) but I can't believe she will be here in about 7.5 weeks! WOWSERS. I am nesting big time too!

That's one of the good things about being due early in the month. You know for sure when you say "I'm having a baby this month" that you will lol. I've been saying Jan all along for this one despite being due 29th Dec as I carry late normally but it's looking highly likely she will be Dec after all as they have agreed to induce me straight after Christmas if we get that far... She is breech so might be a section before xx

I'm due 1st January but I've been booked in for a c section on Xmas Eve.... There has been lots of tears as I know I'll have to be in over Christmas, but there isn't anything I can do about it.
I had an awful labour last time and couldn't face going through that again.
3 weeks today, I'll be holding our baby xx

I've been hoping to have the first baby born of the new year, so none of you ladies better beat me too it hahaha ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->