to those on weight watchers..

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
can you give me some meal ideas? i'm finding it really hard to compile meals. and some of the suggested ones just don't sound all that appealing to me!

thanks! :)

you should talk to Suz, she's been doing weight watchers for a while now, and she looks great!

What i used to do was look at all of the 0 points foods and see what i could come up with :rofl:

Sorry i havent done it for years so i dont know whats on the list nowadays. Perhaps post some and see what everyone can come up with :)

What i used to do was look at all of the 0 points foods and see what i could come up with :rofl:

Sorry i havent done it for years so i dont know whats on the list nowadays. Perhaps post some and see what everyone can come up with :)

That's what I was going to do! :rofl:
But then my MIL told me that they're only 0 to a certain point... Like after 4 or 5 cups of lettuce, it becomes 1 point!

i'm doing it! i do looks of things with brown rice or noddles, i often stir fry a lot of 0 point veg - say mushrooms, onions, garlic and peppers and add some lean chicken and sweetcorn, with soy sauce. - just point what you use.

i also do things with the ww's chips - where you chunk up potato's, use spray oil and bake them in the oven.

we also have the cook in sauces - like ww korma and cook with a little lean chicken and brown rice.

fajita's with loads of veg are also good, just remember to point the tortilla's!

also, pasta is nice with homemade tomato sauce - with onion garlic and mushrooms and i stir in some low fat soft cheese.

hope this helps hon! x

mmm... silly me didn't think of stirfry!! :rofl:
Shrimmpp.. YUUUMMY!

Thanks! :)

What kind of foods do you like? We have one of the WeightWatchers cook books!

I like a bit of everything really.. I just don't eat a lot of red meat. And I don't like zucchini.. :rofl:

Ok I'll see what I can find that looks good.. another day though, too much effort for 12:15 :rofl:

I'm a sucker for pasta and some sauce made with chopped tomatoes and some herbs. so so quick to make and tastes oh so good

shoot.....I can't post links yet so once I have 10 posts I will come back with a link to some weight watchers recipes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->