To those that have had a SCH

wheelz23

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So I hate to be gross, but I was diagnosed with a small SCH this week, and have been spotting a week and two days. However starting last night and now, my spotting has turned stretchy. It's lighter, not as dark, and looks like less sticky EWCM. Does this mean it's healing?

thanks! I'm confused about these things. I'm not sure if I should be more worried or if this is a good sign that things are healing.
thanks!

My sch was found in week 5, and it didn't clear up until week 17. For me, the spotting just slowed down, and the bleeds randomly stopped - that's how I knew it was healing. Up until everything stopped, there was very little to go off of if it was healing. Just when I thought the spotting or bleeding was over, I'd have another round of bleeding. I had 5-6 big, dramatic bleeds and spotted 99% of the time (from week 5-17).

Make sure you're on pelvic rest. Dehydration will also cause cramping, so watch your water intake. Good luck!

I found out yesterday I have a very small one after going to the hospital 2 days ago because I had quite a bit of blood. Yesterday it had turned stretchy and a brownish colour in the morning and had stopped completly by the afternoon.. now this morning i have more spotting, very very light and more brown.. it sucks to keep seeing spotting :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->