To track or not to track..............

oorweeistyin

DS1age 12, expecting DS2
Reaction score
That is the question!!

I use a CBFM, or will be as soon as I get CD1 (2nd m/c on 6/8/11 and no af as yet and i'm CD33) taking folic acid, EPO on days up to O.

I am wondering if taking BBT is really worth it??? What is the advantages on top of the CBFM?

Please help me answer my dilemma....my OH works away so we sometimes don't have choice about having :sex: at the right time but I suppose it is MORE important that we do :sex: at the right time BECAUSE he works away..............argh :dohh:

I dunno.................HELP!!!

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I would really suggest you start to temp as soon as CD1 starts; it's the only way to confirm ovulation.

Keep in mind, the CBFM only tells you that you are surging, not that you actually ovulated. :thumbup:

After a few cycles, you will start to see some sort of pattern emerge, which will help you time your BD better.

If you look at my chart in my siggy, it will take you to Fertility Friend. They offer a free 25 minute charting course that I highly recommend.

Fx'd! :flower:

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I would really suggest you start to temp as soon as CD1 starts; it's the only way to confirm ovulation.

Keep in mind, the CBFM only tells you that you are surging, not that you actually ovulated. :thumbup:

After a few cycles, you will start to see some sort of pattern emerge, which will help you time your BD better.

If you look at my chart in my siggy, it will take you to Fertility Friend. They offer a free 25 minute charting course that I highly recommend.

Fx'd! :flower:

Awe thanks, I have had a wee look at your link and downloaded some info. I'll read up on it later over a coffee :coffee:

yay i'll let you know how i get on and if I have any questions....do you mind If I ask??

Please ask any questions you have!

NorthStar is a fab charter and together, we can usually make heads or tails of whatever you need!

NorthStar is a fab charter and together, we can usually make heads or tails of whatever you need!

TY so much as I really didn't know where to start :flower:

Ok well I need to wait until CD1 before I can do anything :wacko:

You could technically set up a FF account now and start to get a feel for temping, just don't try to analyze them bc it won't tell you much at this point.

I really think the hardest part is getting in the habit of temping every morning, at the same time...or as close as you can get.

You could technically set up a FF account now and start to get a feel for temping, just don't try to analyze them bc it won't tell you much at this point.

I really think the hardest part is getting in the habit of temping every morning, at the same time...or as close as you can get.

Is the FF free or do you need to pay to chart?

It's free; you'll get a trial period that has some extra stuff, but you really don't need it all. They'll convert it at the end to a basic account.

It's free; you'll get a trial period that has some extra stuff, but you really don't need it all. They'll convert it at the end to a basic account.

Cool dachsundmom,

I'll go and do that now and give you a wee shout if I get stuck....quite excited now. I suppose it's something to take my mind off things and hoping we can get this party started...........again!

:kiss::hugs::kiss:

I have started chrting this month, not sure I understand it all but I guess after a couple of months I will understand it all much easier. I think I need to look at my temping though, I don't think I am doing it right as it says I am fertile on CD8/9 & the opk's are not showing anything like that, I reckon I am doing something wrong at the temping bit, I will keep at it though & see

dmom and Northstar are the best at charting they have been my teachers and i am so glad i'm charting now it gives me clear indication of when i ovulated and when my AF is about to arrive.

zofranks - your doing nothing wrong hun it's because your've put in watery cm on day 7 and therefore FF will give you the green light. Just keep temping and checking your surge and then we will all get a better idea about whats going on. Just start bding now. I have been getting watery/EWCM for days now but i'm still not ovulating just get. It won't be long because my OPK lines are getting darker and my chart is gearing up for it. :flower:

I have started chrting this month, not sure I understand it all but I guess after a couple of months I will understand it all much easier. I think I need to look at my temping though, I don't think I am doing it right as it says I am fertile on CD8/9 & the opk's are not showing anything like that, I reckon I am doing something wrong at the temping bit, I will keep at it though & see

Hi zofranks,

Good luck, hope it starts making some sense now.......I am CD1 now as I started spotting last night & now in full flow today (pardon the pun).

Started the CBFM and temp'd for the first time today......so we'll see!

GL & FX....TTC for over 3 years now and I don't know how much longer I can do this :shrug:

Hi zofranks,

Good luck, hope it starts making some sense now.......I am CD1 now as I started spotting last night & now in full flow today (pardon the pun).

Started the CBFM and temp'd for the first time today......so we'll see!

GL & FX....TTC for over 3 years now and I don't know how much longer I can do this :shrug:

well good luck, I have only just started ttc'ing & tracking but I am already getting frustrated that the op sticks I am using don't have any lines yet, I just want to know that I do ovulate & when. It is just a constant waiting game.......:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->