Toast...scared of choking...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Im planning on giving my LO toast with a little butter (no salt)...do i just cut it in little pieces and give it him?...he wont choke will he? x

I cut Caitlyn's into soldiers, like to dip into egg? but she doesn't have the egg and she's fine. Not chocked once. She just sucks it untill its soggy!

ooo toast, sounds good, didn't think of that :) i'm looking forward to giving maddi some :)

Seth has chokced on his a couple of times. We give him it i soldiers and he chews at it, only problem is when he's chewed a big bit off. He's really eager to eat, he just kind of inhales food. Fortunately he hadn't swallowed it, it was just at the back of his mouth so we could reach in and get it.

xxx

I will give it a shot then...il just have to sit right next to him and watch him!...what other things can i put on his toast other than butter? x

you can put things like philly spread on it.. i also put philly on ricecakes

My sister used to dunk my niece's toast in tea to make it soggy when she was a baby. Made me feel queasy whenever i saw it happen!

Ever since max choked on his rusk when he was younger we bought him the nuby nibblers
https://www.thesoftlanding.com/nuni2pa.html

with these thins I dont worry anymore ..although he can now eat a rusk without choking anything else we feed him goes in there

charlie has toast nearlly every day with marmite on he LOVES it i cut it into 4 for him , i worry about choking too hes has choked a tiny bit just for a second though xxx

Do you all give it as part of breakfast?! xx

Do you all give it as part of breakfast?! xx

yes i do but sometimes i give him a bit of porridge too and he tends to play with his toast more than he eats it haha xx

Well i gave him some this morning as part of his breakfast...he seemed to like it :) xx

When I started giving Alex it when he was younger the only time he choked on it a little bit was when he would stuff it in his mouth too far. Apart from thathe would just suck it.

About the dipping in tea thing the_hug, i think toast with sugary tea tastes quite nice lmao. When i was little i used to watch my dad take a bite of toast and a sip of sugary tea then eat it together,so i tried it and liked it ever since. It does make OH feel sick though, especially if i dunk it in, or if its burnt (literally black) toast. :rofl:

I'm too scared to try toast or anything similar. We gave my boy a teething biscuits and he really attacked the thing, managed to get quite a big piece off and choked on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->