Toast

Frankie

Reaction score
When can I start giving Liam toast?

also anyone got any more breakfast ideas :happydance:

We have given Byron toast occasionally since about 2 weeks ago. He has had bread since we weaned at 6 months. I toast it lightly and cut off the crusts. It has the advantage over bread though because he can hold it to feed himself more easily than bread which just squishes in his hands.

I have posted asking people what they feed for breakfast too, seeing as Thomas is now refusing to eat weetabix, porridge or shredded wheat!

Dunno if its worth looking at the BLW, but I gave toast at bout 5 months, 3 weeks. No Niamh is 6 months, and has yogurt, mango, pineapple, pear, banana, apple, strawberries, cucumber, carrot, squash, toast.....anything really.

i give nicole some on monday and a little yougart :happydance::happydance:

my liam has toast occasionally (when i ran out of his porridge about a month ago) lol

I gave Seren toast for the first time I couple of days ago, she didn't really eat it, just sucked the butter off!

Helena has cereal with applesauce, toast with cream cheese, jam (this may be a no no but its a peach one that just has peaches), mashed egg yolks with a bit of formula, scrambled egg yolks, yogurt.

Alex is about hte same age as your little one, we give him mashed up banana for breakfast and I froze a load of different fruit purees I made (blueberry, strawberry, apple, mango, peach). so each morning he has mashed up banana with one of the purees mixed in to add a bit of variety.

The current advice is not to give wheat / gluten based food to babies under 6 months because of an increased risk of them develolping an intolerance to them because their tummies aren't capable of digesting them properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->