toast

I gave toast to aidan at about 6 ish months

I put jam on it and them we had banana on toast not that it stayed on but the idea was nice

umm I'm sure there is more but I cant think of them right now
xx

presuming first tries, it doesnt really go in the mouth :lol:

White or brown bread?

I use kingsmill 50/50 like best of both

First try with aidan was funny the texture of the toast made him turn his face up and mae funny faces

But not he loves it

I suppose its new textures and sensations its like a whole new world to them
xx

Also a little tip i got from someone on here, cut it into triangles rather than squares, its easier for them

I give Ruby 'soldiers' of toast...so far with cheese, butter, fruit spread and mashed avocado. (obv not together, ugh!)

i gave alex toast for the first time yesterday and he loved it! just put margerine on because didnt know what else to put on .

I cut all the crusts off to try and prevent choking am just sit with him while he eats usuall whilst eating my own :D
xx

Violet looooves her toast lol

I cut it up into soldiers too and leave the crust on. We have brown bread but she's had white before but I think she actually prefers the brown.

She's had jam, egg and beans on toast. (but not together!)

Ellis has Philly or Butter on his. I cut into soilders about 1" thick and he loves it!

my little girl is a marmite freak lol, she loves it in her sandwhiches on toast even on a crumpet lol its good for u too x

Hi. I started Lily on toast about the 6month mark and she has white and brown bread. Good toppings are margarine, cottage cheese, mashed banana and avocado. We cut her toast up into little fingers and she seems to cope quite well with it.

Try not to worry about him choking. Just make sure you supervise at all times. If he bites off too large a chunk, it'll work its way to the back of his mouth and he'll gag and bring it to the front of his mouth again, abslutely nothing to worry about and just something they need to learn so they take smaller bites :thumbup:

His first toast, he sucked when i held it or hit it on the highchair tray:lol:

Just some butter, keeping it simple untill he does eat it more :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"