today I... add yours..

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
Each day will get a little easier, so let's celebrate what we accomplished today, even if its showering, or talking on the phone..

Today I...
washed my face :blush:
I tried to match my clothes
I did the dishes

go me!
And I went to the store so ill add that

Went to my aunts for lunch wearing jeans (yes I managed to get out my joggies, if only for a short period).
Currently relaxing on the couch :)

Today I got a very BIG hug from my OH..... Best medicine there is!!!!

Today...

I sat in my pjs till 3pm in that whole time, I just sat on the settee watching day time tv.

Then went to pick kids up from school

OH dragged me to morrisons for some tea and made me eat

Got kids bathed, read bedtime stories, then bed for them

Now I'm sat watching tv and on here...

So I've had a busy day apart from earlier lol

Well, today was supposed to be my first prenatal appointment :cry: But, it turned out to be the appointment to see how my mc was coming along.

I am proud of myself for actually doing my hair (meaning, not just washing and leaving.....I actually blew the dust off of my hair dryer, yay me lol!).
Also, although I felt like going to the appointment in my ugliest sweatpants, and I said "no way" because that makes me feel crappier....so I put on a pretty pink floral dress. It SO didn't reflect my mood, but I thought maybe feeling pretty might make my mood a little better :winkwink:

I finished the book I was reading. :) It was nice.

today i have put on my gym clothes and am currently sitting in them hoping it will get me to the gym?

Today I had my hair cut, and felt less nervous being out the house

Today I put all of my hpts in a plastic bag and stored them away so I wouldn't keep looking at them in the drawer. I said a quiet prayer for this angel and let myself cry a bit.

Then, today I shaved me legs. Woohooo!! :dohh:

My next achievement is to make a healthy meal for the family, instead of ordering pizza or microwaving yet another tasteless frozen dinner. Go, broccoli!

today i clean my kitchen and made tacos for dinner.....i feel as if i have fallen today n im trying to pick myself back up!

Today I put on eye makeup for the first time in a week. I also had my first cup of coffee in 3 months. It's the little things that comfort me the most.:flower:

Today I put on eye makeup for the first time in a week. I also had my first cup of coffee in 3 months. It's the little things that comfort me the most.:flower:

I too believe its all about the little things, and am a big coffee drinker :coffee: so coffee was a comfort for me too

I am so happy everyone is posting their little "huge: steps

:hugs:

Today, I managed to clean my kitchen! Wash and dry clothes and feed my little monkeys (children)...

I'm starting to get my motivation back, thank god lol

Today I got a call from my amazing SIL who told me everything I needed to hear. She also shared her own devastating story of loss that made me feel both that I am not alone and also very selfish for feeling like I was the only one who could understand my loss. But overall I felt so much better after talking with her.

Today I had to go to the gynecologists office, it was hard to be back there under these new circumstances, I had to see posters, pregnant ladies, etc, and I got through it was only a few tears when I left the office ! yay me!

Today I had to go to the gynecologists office, it was hard to be back there under these new circumstances, I had to see posters, pregnant ladies, etc, and I got through it was only a few tears when I left the office ! yay me!

GOOD JOB GIRL!!!!!!!!!! u did great..when i left the drs i was in full tears!

Today I woke up after 11 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It was glorious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->