today I... add yours..

Today I did a workout video! I think I may be turning a corner. It's the first day I felt like I was worth taking care of, and that my body isn't a failure for all of this... Perhaps despite not carrying a baby right now, I need to STILL think of my body as worth protecting and making as healthy as possible.:thumbup:

Today, my 18 year old niece came to see me to ask for advice as she's just found out she pregnant, after only being with her partner who is my partners best friend for 2 months who also lives out of town...

So needless to say I collapsed and literally had a breakdown :( ... So today hasn't been a good day

today i stayed stretched in the sun for 3h without doing absolutely nothing but enjoying the moment and charging my batteries!

ymmy! solar panels ON :)

I tried to go garage saling, didnt last long, made dinner and laid down =/

Today, my 18 year old niece came to see me to ask for advice as she's just found out she pregnant, after only being with her partner who is my partners best friend for 2 months who also lives out of town...

So needless to say I collapsed and literally had a breakdown :( ... So today hasn't been a good day

It is always hard to have reminders :hugs:

Wamommy: Im really happy you said that =) keep up with the positive thoughts!https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/hug1.gif

Today, my mother in law and father in law came down to tell us that there going to be great grand parents etc... Talking about how happy and excited there are..

I had to go upstairs out the way, the pain is all too hard to cope with... I came back down and they still going on about it.. So I just sat there, just trying to sing in my head to block them out.

My partner spoke to his dad outside and said look, Leanne's very upset and she doesn't need to hear about nikkis pregnancy... It's not helping.. So then his mother rang up and apologised, there didn't realise..

I feel like my baby has already been forgotten about :( and she fell pregnant on the day I lost my little one, it's a killer.

Some people can be sooo bloody insensitive!

This morning on the radio they were talking about old fashioned gender prediction tests and I started bawling my eyes out :cry:

Just found out my SIL is pregnant- she is 4 weeks and was worried to tell me.....I gave her a hug and told her it was fantastic news..... and she was to share every lump, bump and change as she progresses :thumbup:

babies are great news :)

was less impressed when i opened the mail and it was the date for my 1st scan- bummer :wacko:

Today I had a reasnoble day, cant ask for more :)

babee_bugs :haha: i really laughed at that.....hope you enjoyed! lol :)

hahah babee bugs ur hilarious!

today i did 1h jogging and then indulged into a chocolate chip cake ;))) ymmy!

Today I found I m/c before my 12 week scan and didn't know it even though my body is still acting pregnant. Also found out my Dr thinks my vaginal bleeding as a cycle, when I had no lining or tissue passing. I last know cycle was Feb 9-11(cycles being 3/4 days).

-managed not to cry in the back room when we had a pregnant customer at work

-so far have managed not to run to the store for ice cream

Today I had my first positive opk since my mc! I was looking forward to it, and excited to see those lines, but for some reason I froze up and stared at the test when it actually happened.

I realized how much anxiety I have about getting pregnant again and having another loss :(

Despite my fears, my DH told me "if it's meant to happen, it will!" and we BD anyhow... lol. I am learning SO much about what it means to be a woman through all of this. I'm learning that actually raising a child is only a part of motherhood. The journey to get there is so full of love, hope, disappointment, and at times unimaginable pain. We are SO much stronger than we knew!

This morning I woke up and hugged my fiance and told him that I love him no matter what happens :kiss:

This is an amazing thread :) i want to join. Today i breifly went to uni to get my work off the walls...i also got the train...first day out in 3 weeks. I also did the food shopping and tidied :)

Tidy house...tidy mind ;)

:) today I sat out in the sunshine and got sunburnt oppps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back